[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles

RokoMotion

I like them at 10-6, but as much as any other team in the NFL, I think they are one or two key injuries away (McNabb, Westbrook) from having a disappointing season.

I even said in 2004 that if I had a choice between TO and Westbrook getting hurt that it would be TO....

Westbrook allows for so many things to happen....

and if Kearse gets "done" again....it'll be tough.....

not that they can't fill in the holes....it will just be tough to watch..

I think I am more worried about the defense than the offense. They need to stop the run this year and their secondary is just steadily geting slightly worse or staying at the same level as the past couple of years. Bunkley's play should be interesting.

Edited by TDFFFreak

I think I am more worried about the defense than the offense. They need to stop the run this year and their secondary is just steadily geting slightly worse or staying at the same level as the past couple of years. Bunkley's play should be interesting.

I agree about Bunkley...but Gocong seems to be out of position a lot early so far...

hopefully he'll look better...and of course Kearse is back...so we'll see how that works out with the D-Line healthy again...

but for how long?

I think they are in trouble at LB once again. Gocong and Gaither have not been impressive so far. Other then SPikes they really don't have any solid LBs. They are banking heavily on young, unproven players which scares the hell out of me. I think the D-line will be improved mainly due to Bunkley improving over last year. Patterson is solid at DT. Even if(when) Kearse goes down I think they are deep anough at DE to compensate. SS wiorries me because I just don't have confidence in Consadine.

I think they are in trouble at LB once again. Gocong and Gaither have not been impressive so far. Other then SPikes they really don't have any solid LBs. They are banking heavily on young, unproven players which scares the hell out of me. I think the D-line will be improved mainly due to Bunkley improving over last year. Patterson is solid at DT. Even if(when) Kearse goes down I think they are deep anough at DE to compensate. SS wiorries me because I just don't have confidence in Consadine.

I'd like them to take a look at Darius....

even though the Raiders cut him...I still think he's better than Considine...

and apparently Bunkley has his sh!t together...so we'll see..

I'd like them to take a look at Darius....

even though the Raiders cut him...I still think he's better than Considine...

and apparently Bunkley has his sh!t together...so we'll see..

Yeah, I thought the same thing about Darius. I also have heard nothing but good things about Bunkley so far. I am just really worried about the LB corps.

The NFC is wide open....................and dont sleep on the eagles, however, i have to agree that the LB leave a lot to be desired. I gotta believe though that if your in charge in Philly and you let Trotter and D Jones go...........you must like what you got. Eagles deep in the playoffs right it down.