[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Season starts in one week--what's your homer team record?

Chief Dick

Carolina:

9-7 if they lose to STL opener and to SEA and DAL week 15 and 16.

I feel, that if they can get over their shaky past of losing those close, winnable games, they should have 11-5 easy.

11-5 would be losing to NO twice (which i dont think they will), losing to IND and losing to JAX which is probable. I feel the close games would be DAL, STL, and SEA. If they knuckle down, 10-6 easy, 11-5 and maybe even 12-4 if they win the opener.

But 9-7 wouldn't surprise me. :D

edit: and with NO in the division, 9-7 probably wont cut it. PD, chime in?

another edit: we usually suck it hardcore on the opener, if you didn't already know. sigh. :D

The Panthers should with their talent and the schedule, be somewhere between 10-6 and 12-4. Now the question will be how they use the talent they have, and I believe the two headed attack of Foster and Williams is better than just going with one of them. Jeff King is a legitimate sleeper at TE, as all the "experts" have been dead wrong about the Cat's TE, as it is an intrigal part of the passing attack in Davidson's offense opposed to Hennings. I hope Fox realises that Glover should start over Rucker, and a force at LB was found in Beason. This team has so many reasons to be a good/great team and so few not to be, that in saying has me really ready for this season.

Who am I to argue with the starting QB? Obviously he knows the team better than me. Kitna said the Lions would have more than 10 wins. I'll go on the short side of that. The Detroit Lions will go 11-5.

Detroit Lions 2007 Schedule (not including playoffs)

@OAK Win

MIN Win

@PHI Loss

CHI Win

@WAS Win

BYE

TB Win

@CHI Loss

DEN Win

@ARI Win

NYG Win

GB Loss