[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade advise: Reggie Bush & TO for LT..

I am in a 10 team redraft league and one of the other managers is willing to trade me LT for Reggie Bush and TO. Here is how my team looks before and after the trade... PLEASE HELP... Would you pull the trigger??????????

Before:

Rb's: W.Parker, R.Bush, A.Peterson, L.Jordan, D.Foster

Wr's: TO, Reggie Wayne, S.Holmes, DJHack, Brandon Marshall

After:

RB's: LT, W.Parker, A.Peterson, L.Jordan, D. Foster

Wr's: R.Wayne, S.Holmes, DJ Hack, Brandon Marshall

Start 2 RBs and 3 WRs.

6pts per rush/rec. TD

1 pt per 10yds rush/rec.

no pts per reception..

Here are the receivers on the waiver wire that I could pick up as well:

B. Jones, Kennison, Michael Clayton, Demetrius Williams, Burleson, Bryant Johnson, Battle, Crayton, Stovall, Jacoby Jones

I am in a 10 team redraft league and one of the other managers is willing to trade me LT for Reggie Bush and TO. Here is how my team looks before and after the trade... PLEASE HELP... Would you pull the trigger??????????

Before:

Rb's: W.Parker, R.Bush, A.Peterson, L.Jordan, D.Foster

Wr's: TO, Reggie Wayne, S.Holmes, DJHack, Brandon Marshall

After:

RB's: LT, W.Parker, A.Peterson, L.Jordan, D. Foster

Wr's: R.Wayne, S.Holmes, DJ Hack, Brandon Marshall

Start 2 RBs and 3 WRs.

6pts per rush/rec. TD

1 pt per 10yds rush/rec.

no pts per reception..

Here are the receivers on the waiver wire that I could pick up as well:

B. Jones, Kennison, Michael Clayton, Demetrius Williams, Burleson, Bryant Johnson, Battle, Crayton, Stovall, Jacoby Jones

come on guys!! please help!!

Since no PPR, Bush's value goes way down IMO. However, without TO, your WRs will kill you all year...still, I'd consider the trade, given no PPR, you'll just need to play the WW & get lucky on matchups all year to make up for the lack of anything resembling a decent WR after Wayne. If you trust your ability to do that, then the deal can make sense for you.

I would do it. If you make the trade you will be starting LT and Hackett vs Bush and TO. With LT and FWP you still have some RB depth that you could use to upgrade a receiver. If A.Petersen starts off decent you should probably be able to trade him for almost any receiver and then your starting lineup would be PFG.

I would do it. If you make the trade you will be starting LT and Hackett vs Bush and TO. With LT and FWP you still have some RB depth that you could use to upgrade a receiver. If A.Petersen starts off decent you should probably be able to trade him for almost any receiver and then your starting lineup would be PFG.

anyone think i shouldn't do it?

Trade for hands down the best player in the league, coming off of the greatest fantasy season ever???

Hell yeah...

he wasn't willing to throw in any of his wide receivers. i would have to go to the waiver wire. i was thinking Demetrius Williams, James Jones, Crayton, Brandon Jones, or Jennings.... Any of these stand out??

Jones has upside could be the guy that gets you back in the swing of things, or Crayton for that matter. LT is likely to outproduce the two of the those players.

Do the deal!