[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LT - that is all you need to say!

McBoog

This is a good read :wacko:

This is part of the reason why LT is one of the greatest to ever play.

To those who say "wait and see" for the Great Hall, you are crazy! :D

He broke 14 reacords last season to go on top of what he has already done. Much of that with crappy Charger Teams! The records are listed in the link above. Even as an LT fan, I did not realize just how amazing last year was until I saw them laid out like this.

The other intereseting thing is that the Steven jackson knobslobbers (he is a great young back, I like the kid, but let's see him do it a few years before we annoint him), point to the fact that he won the YFS title last year. Yes, by 11 yards over LT. LT walked away from that title, pulling himself out of a meaningless game 16 to avoid the risk of injury.

I see LTs carries going down a bit this year, but remember, when Turner was the OC in San Diego, LT caught 100 passes. He probably doesn't see 100 this year, with VJax and Gates taking some of those, but expect to see LT more involveds in the passing game.

It was also interesting to see his comments about Cam Cameron. I honestly believe that the best thing that happened to the Chargers last year was to turn over the coaching staff while hiring coaches that use the same systems (in Turners case BETTER).

If you don't believe it, see Hat Tricks sig line. That isn't what I said then as a direct response to the hire of Turner, but I pretty much believe it now. Super Bowl Champs? Who knows, that is why they play the games. Good, kick ass team to enjoy... FOR SURE! :wacko:

And with a kid like LT to root for, makes it all the better being a Charger fan right now! :D

Edited by McBoog

I'll always remember him as the guy who whined after losing to the Pats in the playoffs.

He's competitive and wants to win more than anyone. With his track record of professionalism, I don't bedrudge him one outburst after an emotional loss. Besides, the Pats guys doing the "lights-out" dance really was poor sportsmanship.

He's competitive and wants to win more than anyone. With his track record of professionalism, I don't bedrudge him one outburst after an emotional loss. Besides, the Pats guys doing the "lights-out" dance really was poor sportsmanship.

I agree with your basic point and not trying to hijack the thread - LT2 is the man. But the PATS guys doing lights-out was poor sportsmanship?!?

I agree with your basic point and not trying to hijack the thread - LT2 is the man. But the PATS guys doing lights-out was poor sportsmanship?!?

I find taunting after the game is already won to be poor sportsmanship. So, yes.

I find taunting after the game is already won to be poor sportsmanship. So, yes.

Especially when done in the middle of the field on the home team's logo :D

If you don't believe it, see Hat Tricks sig line. That isn't what I said then as a direct response to the hire of Turner, but I pretty much believe it now.

A quote is a quote :D

LT is the best RB to ever play in the NFL, and one day everyone will feel the same way.