[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Torry Holt Owners

slimshady31

Torry Holt Owners,

I have Holt as my #3 WR behind Superman Steve Smith and Roy Boy Williams. I know his knee injury and off-season surgery on it have me a bit worried about how bumpy the ride will be with him this year. I still drafted him because Holt at 75-80% is better than most of the WRs in this league, but am nervous because plays on turf at home and am worried how his knee will hold up throughout the season. Are Drew Bennett and the aging Ike Bruce really going to get the looks then from Bulger while Holt is more of a decoy for double teams due to his injury :D

Nope, 10-team PPR league. But I had last pick so went Westy (couldn't believe everyone passed him over in a PPR league) and then WR-WR-WR and that's how got Smith-Williams-Holt. But my #2 RBs are skeptical at best, unless AP comes through which I am heavily banking on (Jamal Lewis, Fred Taylor, Chester Taylor, AP). There was such a run on RB's obviously that figured try something different this year and have STUD WRs try to get me to the playoffs

I guess it will all come down to how points are awarded. I am not used to playing in a PPR league, so drafting based on that is different.

Again, I think Holt will bounce back and play well

You have Benson playing over Gore? Really? come on man...Gore is gonna be nuts this year. Benson is a great rb, don't get me wrong, but Gore should NEVER be on the bench. Sorry, I know this is not about your team. just felt I had an obligation to say something.

As far as Holt goes, I think he'll be just fine while he is on the field. He is a professional and I really don't think he would put himself out there if he wasn't capable of producing to his standards. Plus the team is so deep at reciever that I don't think the coaching staff would feel a need to rush him back to the field. He'll be the stud you drafted him to be. No worries.