[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Joey Galloway

HowboutthemCowboys

I plan on starting Joey unless I hear something more specific.

Joey has been able to stay healthy the last two years for pretty much one reason. They don't make him practice. With the thought that he breaks down too easily, Let's take it easy on him before the season starts. Maybe he'll last longer. Seemed to work. He get's plenty of time off during the season too.

Joey don't need to stinkin' practice, just Run Joey Run :D

I'm not a homer, just something I read last year. I'm going to guess this is all it is, unless I hear differently. :D

Would you sit him for Henderson? :D

Man, I'd have to think about it....Henderson in a dome (vs. Galloway potentially fighting the Seattle elements), in a game where both teams should be slinging it all over the field. My only worry with Henderson is that the Saints may come out and try to run-run-run, taking the crowd out of the game and keeping the Colts O on the sidelines. They may not be tossing it around to much int he 1st half.

In the end, though, I see Indy getting a lead, and the Saints needing to air it out to stay with them.

All that being said, I am hugh on Henderson, and actually like him more than Colston this year. With coverage rolling to Colston, it'll be Devery one-on-one, and winning lots of battles, especially early in the year until teams start respecting him.

I think I'd roll the dice with Henderson, rather than wait until Sunday to find out is a cool, rainy day in Seattle, and Galloway's undisclosed injury is an issue.

Man, I'd have to think about it....Henderson in a dome (vs. Galloway potentially fighting the Seattle elements), in a game where both teams should be slinging it all over the field. My only worry with Henderson is that the Saints may come out and try to run-run-run, taking the crowd out of the game and keeping the Colts O on the sidelines. They may not be tossing it around to much int he 1st half.

In the end, though, I see Indy getting a lead, and the Saints needing to air it out to stay with them.

All that being said, I am hugh on Henderson, and actually like him more than Colston this year. With coverage rolling to Colston, it'll be Devery one-on-one, and winning lots of battles, especially early in the year until teams start respecting him.

I think I'd roll the dice with Henderson, rather than wait until Sunday to find out is a cool, rainy day in Seattle, and Galloway's undisclosed injury is an issue.

Yeah, you talked me into it. I switched them.

Thanks for the response.

I plan on starting Joey unless I hear something more specific.

Joey has been able to stay healthy the last two years for pretty much one reason. They don't make him practice. With the thought that he breaks down too easily, Let's take it easy on him before the season starts. Maybe he'll last longer. Seemed to work. He get's plenty of time off during the season too.

Joey don't need to stinkin' practice, just Run Joey Run :D

I'm not a homer, just something I read last year. I'm going to guess this is all it is, unless I hear differently. :D

You are exactly right.....Gruden has figured out how to keep Joey healthy, which is to not make him practice. It has not hurt his production at all and has kept his legs fresh for Sundays. RUN JOEY RUN!!!!