[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick up Crayton

fpuma

I have been wanting to grab him for a while now but havent just yet. I just read the post about Glenn. I now thinik I should grab and stash him.

I am is a performance scoring league that start 3 WR. There is no PPR.

But who should I drop?

Battle, A

Coles, L

Holt, T

Johnson, A

Jones, J

Porter, J

Winslow, K

Ok i dropped Battle and added Crayton. Now I need to figure out do I start him over Coles this week. I guess that will be for a different post.

that's the classic dillemma: 'will the #1 guy on a poor passing team (Coles) outproduce the WR2 on a decent passing team (Crayton)?'

Its not like PC is the next Reggie Wayne, since Romo is not Manning. I'd guess that you'll want to go with Coles in Week 1 to see how he does. Jets will struggle overall this year much worse than Dallas, but at least he's the #1 guy in the passing game there. Crayton is 3rd behind both TO and Witten, & he didn't beat out Glenn when Glenn was healthy. Hmm....

Edited by Coffeeman