[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Banging head over Crayton now vs my flex

cliaz

Standard scoring 12 team league

Starting - Kitna, L. Johnson, Rudi Johnson, Larry Fitz, P. Burress, S. Holmes, Jason Witten, Josh Brown, Pats D

Should I replace holmes for Crayton today? I hate having two WR/TE from the same team but the guy i'm playing has Romo starting and crayton could have a big day.

Remember it is my flex position.

my other choices are - L . Coles, James Jones, R. McMichael, Jerious Norwood

Steelers should go up early on CLE and then run the ball the rest of the way.

Probelem is, I see Dallas doing the same thing tonight...big lead early, etc.

I'd start Holmes...he is the primary weapon for Big Ben.....I see Romo tossing some rock tonight, but in the direction of Mr. Primadonna,....without having seen Crayton in a starting role, and in the national spotlight, I'd look to Holmes this week.

I too would go with Coles over both of those. Are people getting a little too excited about Crayton on here???

I don't know about today, but yesterday they were. I have the same problem with my #2 WR, Coles, Crayton or Chambers. I am leaning towards Coles as I would have 3 Cowboys if I start Crayton.