[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jamal Lewis

Crazysight

Granted he was playing a top defense in Pittsburgh today, but I'm not convinced that he has much left at this stage. Do you think it's possible that he might be supplanted at some point this season? If so who on Cleveland's roster might get the carries. Wright? I'm somewhat interested in Lawrence Vickers, as he is very big but currently playing fullback.

I think his job is ripe for the taking, but I just don't see anyone capable of doing much better... Luckily they'll have a top five pick to try and get McFadden...

Oh wait...

Okay, that was just funny.

I never did understnad why they would want to rebuild their rushing attack with an underperforming player that at best was great and now is washed up.

The amazing thing about the Browns is that they have not had a decent RB, literally, since Leroy Hoard 12 years ago (if you can call that a decent RB). Their leading RBs for the last nine years are Terry kirby, Travis Prentice, James Jackson, William Green, Lee Suggs, Reuben Droughns and now Jamal Lewis. Other than drafting William Green prior to getting knifed by his girlfriend, they have never tried to get a good back out of the draft and keep picking up scrubs and has beens. This is the team that had Jim Brown and Leroy Kelly. Pretty amazing stretch.

The amazing thing about the Browns is that they have not had a decent RB, literally, since Leroy Hoard 12 years ago (if you can call that a decent RB). Their leading RBs for the last nine years are Terry kirby, Travis Prentice, James Jackson, William Green, Lee Suggs, Reuben Droughns and now Jamal Lewis. Other than drafting William Green prior to getting knifed by his girlfriend, they have never tried to get a good back out of the draft and keep picking up scrubs and has beens. This is the team that had Jim Brown and Leroy Kelly. Pretty amazing stretch.

Do you get severe pains in your side when you type "William Green"?

Just asking. :D

Do you get severe pains in your side when you type "William Green"?

Just asking. :D

:D

A buddy of mine who frequents here and took William Green at like #5 or 6 that year never lets this go......

:D

A buddy of mine who frequents here and took William Green at like #5 or 6 that year never lets this go......

You know Green was never higher than the #9 RB that year and had dropped back into the teens by the time the season started. As years go by it seems his ranking gets higher and higher.... :D

Cleveland also has Jerome Harrison at RB.

• Ranked second nationally with 192.1 all-purpose yards average behind Bush. Had more rushing yards than Bush.

• Four 200-yard games in 2005.

• 2005 total of 1,900 yards ranks 21st on the all-time, NCAA single-season list

• Tied a WSU record (Steve Broussard) for most total touchdowns in a season with 17 (16 rushing, 1 receiving).

All that being said..

He has had two pretty good pre-seasons, but has done nothing in reg season. Didn't even get a carry on Sunday.

Jerome Harrison has shown over the last two seasons to be an able back. Haven't seen enough to know if he could carry the full load. He's a small, COP back. Jason Wright has shown some decent moves in limited action but again haven't seen much and he's not all that quick. Vickers is a fullback, which = Slow. That's about all we have. Who do you think is gonna replace Lewis this season?