[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Owens, S. Smith and Moss... who do I bench?

smit1626

Ask the league to change the rules to allow three receivers. It should pass since there are only two owners. :D

Thanks for nothing.

12 Team League.

My RB's are Larry Johnson, Lynch, Mcallister and Pittman.

My QB's are Romo, Eli and Delhomme.

TE is Vernon Davis.

If I do attempt to trade one, who do I offer? Which position do I try to improve?

Try upgrading at RB. Lynch is okay... but you could do better at RB2. See if you can do a Duce/Moss trade for someone that needs help at WR. Maybe you can steal their RB1 from them and end up with a guy like Addai.

I say Moss because his value is sky high right now. And I have a feeling he came out big with a huge chip on his shoulder. With all the weapons Brady has, I think Moss might have a few games like this past one, but most of them will be more muted. Smith and Owens will consistently put up good/great numbers week after week.

Solid with Romo at QB, and Davis will be a top 5 TE this year.

PS: I agree... 2 WRs is kinda weak. I like a 3 WR team with a flex (either TE/WR, or WR/RB). Makes it more fun trying to find that sleeper wideout that becomes a superstar.

Edited by blueapple

Wow man that is a tough one. My personal opinion....... I would start Owens & Moss and the only reason for that would be looking at the QB's

Delhomme not one of my Fav's but thats just my opinion.

regarding Trade Bait- your in prime position

Maybe send out a message to your league that your willing to look at serious offers for any of those 3 WR's - see what kind of response you might get, who knows you might grab 2 decent players and have to give up 1 stud WR or you might get a Stud RB or TE, it's worth a try

i'd bench Moss this week...this whole VideoGate thing could be HUGE distraction for the Pats......Pats homer here and its ridiculous.....plus, Chargers feel Pats disrespected them last year, will be fired up....also, Moss has other weapons to contend with....Welker...Stallworth...Watson....Maroney....think Pats come out flat this week...

All should score, just think TO and Smitty get more receptions this week

I would definitely bench Moss. As already stated in this post, SD has a good defense. They will double cover him all game. He'll still get some catches, but wont be anywhere close to the performance he put up last week. And also, TRY trading him. You could definitely use an upgrade at RB. Ask the R Bush owner if he has any interest in McAllister. Package him and Moss for a solid #1 RB. Someone will buy it.

I agree, Moss is the safest to bench. I am a Dolfan and I totally expect our Secondary to be torched for at the very least one score by TO, and Smith has a must start week at Houston (what week is he NOT a must start...duh)

My projections:

Moss - 6 Rec, 64 yds, 0 TD FPs = 12

TO - 5 Rec, 96 Yds, 1 TD FPs = 20

Smith - 6 Rec, 134 Yds, 2 TDs FPs = 31

Dilemma Solved.

:D

I say Moss because his value is sky high right now. And I have a feeling he came out big with a huge chip on his shoulder. With all the weapons Brady has, I think Moss might have a few games like this past one, but most of them will be more muted. Smith and Owens will consistently put up good/great numbers week after week.

+1

This is not going to be the norm for the Pats. They always spread the ball around, Moss could end up with just a couple of catches where as you know TO and Smith will produce every week

Try upgrading at RB. Lynch is okay... but you could do better at RB2. See if you can do a Duce/Moss trade for someone that needs help at WR. Maybe you can steal their RB1 from them and end up with a guy like Addai.

Solid with Romo at QB, and Davis will be a top 5 TE this year.

PS: I agree... 2 WRs is kinda weak. I like a 3 WR team with a flex (either TE/WR, or WR/RB). Makes it more fun trying to find that sleeper wideout that becomes a superstar.

I agree with most of this except that part about Davis being a Top-5 TE this year. That won't happen.