[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice

Poncho_Nuts

I have been offered

Romo and Hines Ward for

Adrian Peterson and Matt Schaubb

I have other RB's but am week at QB. Is Romo going to put up good numbers all year. I also have Cutler

Rest of team is Gore, Westbrook, M. Lynch and D'Angelo Williams and WR's are Moss, Holt, L. Fitzgerald and Lee Evans.

Thanks, Anyone else

Dude, Romo will throw for 4000 Yards this year and 28 to 30 touchdowns. This is a great offer for your team. Take it and run....fast. Romo will have monster games and at his worst will throw two touchdowns. Schaub has not the weapons Romo has nor the balanced offense. I am starting Romo every week.....Now I am a homer but Romo is for real. Name another QB that has had 5 touchdown Games in 12 months in the NFL. You will find that a very short list and I'll bet they are Pro Bowl caliber QB's. 14 yard AVERAGE pass completion........please........that's just sick.......