[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Frye traded to Seahawks

kpholmes

Does this make Seneca Wallace a WR now?

IMO, It makes it a little more likely he will be involved in the occasional trick play, but I sincerely doubt he will gain much in the way of fantasy value.

Edited by Bonehand

Does this make Seneca Wallace a WR now?

My guess is that Frye is the #3 QB since the Hawks only had 2 QBs on a roster. What that means for Wallace chances of getting out on the field every once in a while is another story. The timing of the trade is a bit conspicuous. Nate Burleson is once again a starting WR with Hackett's injury. It's possible Seneca could return punts/kickoffs (although I think that will either stay with Burleson or get handed off to super speedster rookie Josh Wilson.

Look for a possibility of Seneca getting more involved in a "Slash" role, but I don't see him as a WR for fantasy purposes by any means.

Bryce Fisher was just interviewed on local radio saying his agent called this morning telling him to pack his bags.

Edit: I did not hear this interview. A friend just called me with this news. Anyone else hear this interview on 950 KJR?

Edited by Jedi