[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which QB to grab

rew70

I have Pennington as my backup to Bulger, but with injury and his poor play, it may be time to drop him for a better backup. My choices are somewhat limited as I have narrowed down to McCown with oakland or Garrard with JAX. Which is the better p/u or do I just hold Penny?

I'm leaning towards Garrard due to ease of schedule.

STL: CAR, SF, @TB, @DAL, ARI, @BAL, @SEA, CLE, BYE, @NO, @SF, SEA, ATL, @CIN, GB, PIT

JAC: TEN, ATL, @DEN, BYE, @KC, HOU, IND, @TB, @NO, @TEN, SD, BUF, @IND, CAR, @PIT, OAK

OAK: DET, @DEN, CLE, @MIA, BYE, @SD, KC, @TEN, HOU, CHI, @MIN, @KC, DEN, @GB, IND, @JAC

Garrard is the way to go here. For Bulder's bye you get the fantasy friendly New Orleans matchup and you have a favorbale playoff matchup with PIT just in case you need it. You also have an HOU matchup when Bulger is playing Baltimore in week 6

Just out of curiosity, what other QBs are on your wire? I think Garrard could be a nice wild card to throw into the mix, especially if you get 4pts for passing TDs and 6pts for rushing TDs by a QB.

Edited by Gros Membres!