[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Culpepper to start

RaiderSteve

If he would of just got to camp on time he would probably be starting or real close to it. I guess I can't blame him for the negotiations though.

Ya, Interesting situation. I still feel C Pepp gives us the best chance to pull off a few wins, but obviously the Raiders didn't pay 68 Million or so to let him ride the pine. If we continue to lose he should start by mid season. Glad he's aboard...Finally!

I hope Russell doesn't get on the filed from a fantasy perspective this year. C-Pep or even McCown will lead the Raiders to to a few wins and more importantly decent offensive numbers. Russell getting a late start and being a rookie would just push the Raiders back IMO if he gets on the filed. This is the one time where I feel like a guy will be better off learning from the sidelines.

I hope Russell doesn't get on the filed from a fantasy perspective this year. C-Pep or even McCown will lead the Raiders to to a few wins and more importantly decent offensive numbers. Russell getting a late start and being a rookie would just push the Raiders back IMO if he gets on the filed. This is the one time where I feel like a guy will be better off learning from the sidelines.

Even though I have Culpepper stashed away for a week nine start for Eli and Grossman, I would rather see Russell since I have Morrison in my big money league and Russell would guarantee hugh tackle numbers and pick opportunities.