[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I was just shopping with Max Starks.

Skippy

I was down at the local Costco and here comes Max Starks, (Pittsburgh Steeler OFF Line). Only because he was looking at me, (checking me out), I said hello and suggested that he was one HUGH mofo. Now there is a group of huddlers that have met me and knowthat I am pretty big myself but this guy is a monster. Pretty nice guy to talk to as well, but really he is one HUGH mother. I have played the line and met a lot of different lineman face to face and I'm not sure I have met one as big a Max.

Oh well, nothing for anyone else but my Steelers homers.

I was down at the local Costco and here comes Max Starks, (Pittsburgh Steeler OFF Line). Only because he was looking at me, (checking me out), I said hello and suggested that he was one HUGH mofo. Now there is a group of huddlers that have met me and knowthat I am pretty big myself but this guy is a monster. Pretty nice guy to talk to as well, but really he is one HUGH mother. I have played the line and met a lot of different lineman face to face and I'm not sure I have met one as big a Max.

I would have walked right up to him and said "It's about time they pulled your from the starting lineup, you fricken pu$$y !!!!" :D

Maybe that would motivate him :wacko:

That is a cool story Skippy. I wish I lived in Pittsburgh. :D

On another note, are you going to any games this year ?

very cool. he is a big dude.

On another note, are you going to any games this year ?

Not at this point. I really don't get the kick out of going to the games like I used to. I guess I went to too many when I was younger. I would go if it was a special thing but really I have a new LCD TV so I don't even try to go.

So....What was in the cart? Cuz I'm imagining just like 15 frozen hams. Maybe some applesauce.

He had no cart. I am pretty sure he was getting tires on his car because he was in no hurry and he walked over that way a few times. He was just looking around most of the time.

So....What was in the cart? Cuz I'm imagining just like 15 frozen hams. Maybe some applesauce.