[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Review this trade please

Snyper

12 team redraft league. NOT a PPR league. 1pt per 10 yards rushing/recieving. 1pt per 20 yards passing. 6pts per TD.

2 bonus pts for 50+ yard TD

I have been offered a trade of Steven Jackson for Thomas Jones and Clinton Portis

Here is my current roster and we start 1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 1PK 1DEF

QB Jon Kitna

QB Matt Schaub

RB Joseph Addai

RB Clinton Portis

RB Thomas Jones

RB Kevin Jones

RB Leon Washington

WR Andre Johnson

WR Chris Chambers

WR Calvin Johnson

WR Terry Glenn

TE Greg Olsen

TE Zach Miller

PK Jason Hanson

DEF Dallas Cowboys

This trade would hurt my depth at RB big time but Addai and Jackson could be DEADLY :D

Would you pull the trigger on this trade?

Having Addai and Jackson would be the chit. but your depth behind them would be horrible. If Kevin Jones comes back healthy and ready to go you will be fine...if he don't and you get a injury to 1 of those backs and it could be your season.

I would probably make the deal thinking if I got a injury to 1 of my main backs I could trade the other (Addai or Jackson) to someone else for 2 starters( a similar deal to this 1). if Kevin Jones comes back you would be loaded. and as long as those 2 backs stayed healthy you would be loaded.

I am in a similar position (please see my post). In your case, I would lean toward making the trade because you can only start two RBs anyway. If you do make it, I would use my open roster space to pick up Brian Leonard in case of an injury to Jackson. And, since you have Washington you will have another RB in case Jones gets injured (which is more likely than not). Your only problem comes when Addai and Jackson have a bye week . . . Hopefully Jones will be back by then.

I would do it in a heartbeat... sure your depth would be removed, but you would have Addai and SJax... to me that possible 1-2 punch far outweighs the lack of depth. Besides you do have Kevin Jones and Leon Washington. Jones will be back in the lineup soon enough and the same logic about fearing one of your 1-2 punch going down with injury can be applied to having Washington behind Thomas Jones.

IMO I would do it and not look back!!!

This is a no-brainer pull the trigger and waltz to your fanasy title. Take the Pace injury with a grain of salt as SJax played very well last year and Pace miss time last year as well.