[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is about as bad as it gets

moneymakers

When are we going to stop with all this human rights garbage and start setting an example of these people. Catch them and execute quickly.

Every day it is another kid missing or something. This country needs a cleansing.

CORSICANA, Texas — A 6-year-old Texas girl was found hanged in her garage Monday and police were investigating the case as a homicide, MyFOXDFW.com reports.

Hannah Mack was discovered Monday by her mother, Dana, hanging in the garage with a rope around her neck in Navarro Mills Lake, about 65 miles south of Dallas, and there were signs that she had been sexually abused, the station reported.

"I just touched her arm and I wanted to get her down so bad," Dana Mack told MyFOXDFW.com.

LINK http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296585,00.html

Edited by moneymakers

Yeah it is all over the news here. That is one seriously twisted person who did that. Not only to molest her but to also go to the trouble of hanging her. I hope they catch the person soon because there is no doubt what he will get in Texas as punishment.

A tree branching is not enough..... I know that if someone did something to my kids, they better hope that the police find them before I do...... the rapings in prison will seem like day at the spa compared to what I would do to someone that hurt my children.

wurd +1

A tree branching is not enough..... I know that if someone did something to my kids, they better hope that the police find them before I do...... the rapings in prison will seem like day at the spa compared to what I would do to someone that hurt my children.

No doubt