[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS - a coupla doozies

Gros Membres!

Checking defensive matchups is one thing. Going for the home run is another. I'm in a PPR and start two RBs and 3 WRs.

Choose one to pair with Henry

L. Jordan @ DEN - DEN's run defense has been a seive. The receiving points were really nice last week.

or

A. Peterson (Min) @ DET - Jordan went bonkers on them last week, he's a playmaker. Seems like a no brainer to me against a weak DET D and Taylor almost guaranteed out.

For WRs, my starters are Steve Smith (CAR) and A. Johnson. It' a weekly tossup with any of these other guys for my WR3 but maybe you have a better read on some of these situations -

Crayton vs. MIA - Glenn is out, he's gaining Romo's trust, and I think he has a great chance to score this week.

Bruce vs. SF - he's an okay plug for the PPR, SF D shut down Boldin and Fitzgerald last week.

Porter @ DEN - CPep could be looking for Porter (?), will be drawing Bly in all likelihood.

James Jones @ NYG - Giants are reeling, Favre will exploit the scondary just like Romo did last week?

Pick one of these WRs and, again, it's a PPR.

Yeah, I've got Crayton penciled in but just saw this -

The Journal Sentinel reports both Packers WRs Greg Jennings (hamstring) & Carlyle Holiday (knee) are going to miss week 2.

So it'll be Driver and Jennings running the show and GBs run game has been pitiful with Jackson and a non-healthy Morency.

Is this the week that Crayton breaks out?

Checking defensive matchups is one thing. Going for the home run is another. I'm in a PPR and start two RBs and 3 WRs.

Choose one to pair with Henry

L. Jordan @ DEN - DEN's run defense has been a seive. The receiving points were really nice last week.

or

A. Peterson (Min) @ DET - Jordan went bonkers on them last week, he's a playmaker. Seems like a no brainer to me against a weak DET D and Taylor almost guaranteed out.

For WRs, my starters are Steve Smith (CAR) and A. Johnson. It' a weekly tossup with any of these other guys for my WR3 but maybe you have a better read on some of these situations -

Crayton vs. MIA - Glenn is out, he's gaining Romo's trust, and I think he has a great chance to score this week.

Bruce vs. SF - he's an okay plug for the PPR, SF D shut down Boldin and Fitzgerald last week.

Porter @ DEN - CPep could be looking for Porter (?), will be drawing Bly in all likelihood.

James Jones @ NYG - Giants are reeling, Favre will exploit the scondary just like Romo did last week?

Pick one of these WRs and, again, it's a PPR.

RB is AP don't even think for a second.

At WR I go Jones and here is why. First no Jennings and a bad Giants D. Second, for all the love Crayton gets I say why? If Romo throws FOUR TD's and zero go to Crayton what does that tell you? He is 3rd on the passing chart behind TO and Witten. And 4th in the RZ with Barber added in. So I go Jones over Bruce.