[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

To Bears fans and NFL fans as a whole...

Goopster24

:D

Okay.........

Listen, I know people want to believe otherwise but I refuse to believe that Griese is the answer. I watched this guy in camp throw up floaters like it was his job and throw bullets to the DB's time and time again. He doesn't want to be in Chicago, he is done. He has no motivation to do anything.

Listen, I know people want to believe otherwise but I refuse to believe that Griese is the answer. I watched this guy in camp throw up floaters like it was his job and throw bullets to the DB's time and time again. He doesn't want to be in Chicago, he is done. He has no motivation to do anything.

I agree. I don't think the QB answer is currently employed by Chicago. Chicago has lost out on a lot of potentially good QBs by consistantly sticking with Grossman. I don't know what the answer is but, something does need to be done.

Of course he has no motivation. He probably thought he was going to come in and compete on equal footing for the starting position, and then found that he was going to be riding the pine no matter how badly he outperformed the turd currently with the team.

Griese isn't a superb QB. He is a good game manager though, who understands his limitations. Given the D and the running game CHI has, that's all that's required at QB. You don't need someone who can get a quick TD with a deep strike. You need someone who can reliably move the chains when required, and who can be accurate enough to keep the SS honest.

Of course he has no motivation. He probably thought he was going to come in and compete on equal footing for the starting position, and then found that he was going to be riding the pine no matter how badly he outperformed the turd currently with the team.

Griese isn't a superb QB. He is a good game manager though, who understands his limitations. Given the D and the running game CHI has, that's all that's required at QB. You don't need someone who can get a quick TD with a deep strike. You need someone who can reliably move the chains when required, and who can be accurate enough to keep the SS honest.

That might be true, but that is my problem. I hate this offense.

+1

Having been a Bears fan since 1968......I could have wrote this thing many times over the years, just change the names. The situation is not that bad. Griese is a better choice right now because he does not turn it over like Rex does. I too have been a Rex apologist but its time for him to go. There is more of a chance of an opponent scoring when the Bears are on offense than defense. You can't have that. Griese is not the answer but he is the better choice for the situation this year.