[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mangini Blackballed?

gilwiggum

...Did the Patriots cheat? Yes. Do I believe that they've been doing it for years, Yes. Do I believe Mangini was involved, yes.

I pretty much agree with this.

However, as far as the rest of your post - I think you're getting too worked up over Rovers' comments. Rovers is a solid citizen here at The Huddle. Can't blame him for presenting his views. He tends to be a Jets "half full" guy, while I tend to be a Jets "half empty" guy, so we don't always see eye to eye on things, but I know his posts are pretty much always well thought out and well researched (unlike mine....I pretty much just like to have fun with people on here). But I don't see anything in his posts above where he really jumped ugly with you. Chill out.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But I don't see anything in his posts above where he really jumped ugly with you. Chill out.

I'm not angry or upset... I think he flipped out on the fact that I'm using real world experiance to hypothosize that the Patriots didn't all of the sudden start cheating. (Being scientific so you don't capitalize the word "facts again" )I think he's so fired up about Jets and Patriots that he failed to see that I was raising a valid question. We know BB and the Pats have cheated. I'm fairly certain that Mangenius isn't squeeky clean either.

He then jumped on me saying the more I post the dumber he realizes I am. I wasn't calling him a name when I called him a dick. If I see a bird, I call it a bird. If someone is being a dick, they're a dick. I really have no problem with the guy, he's just got his Jet defenses up, and anyone who says anything negative about Mangini is a Patriot homer. That might be the part that made me angry. I hate Boston.. As far as the Jets being horrid, Rovers... thats what we call Hook, line, and sinker...

Rovers, since we've managed to hijack the thread, I'll let up on this.

Mangini cheated when he was with the patriots.

:D

Ok, Ok. I'm done.

Edited by piratesownninjas

I'm not angry or upset... I think he flipped out on the fact that I'm using real world experiance to hypothosize that the Patriots didn't all of the sudden start cheating. (Being scientific so you don't capitalize the word "facts again" )I think he's so fired up about Jets and Patriots that he failed to see that I was raising a valid question. We know BB and the Pats have cheated. I'm fairly certain that Mangenius isn't squeeky clean either.

He then jumped on me saying the more I post the dumber he realizes I am. I wasn't calling him a name when I called him a dick. If I see a bird, I call it a bird. If someone is being a dick, they're a dick. I really have no problem with the guy, he's just got his Jet defenses up, and anyone who says anything negative about Mangini is a Patriot homer. That might be the part that made me angry. I hate Boston.. As far as the Jets being horrid, Rovers... thats what we call Hook, line, and sinker...

Rovers, since we've managed to hijack the thread, I'll let up on this.

Mangini cheated when he was with the patriots.

:D

Ok, Ok. I'm done.

Fine with me, but no more PM's, OK? Keep it on the board, where people can see it. That is how I operate. You want to call me a dick, or a joke, keep it out here, don't clutter my PM box. Thank you.

I thought I heard something this past weekend with the Jets vs the Ravens. Jets defensive players were calling fake snap signals? Similar to A-Rod yelling "I GOT", when rounding the bases on a pop fly? Is this considered cheating?

ugly :D tuna

I guess LT is right, if you ain't cheating, your not trying! Nascar they say rubbing is racing, but is it really?

Fine with me, but no more PM's, OK? Keep it on the board, where people can see it. That is how I operate. You want to call me a dick, or a joke, keep it out here, don't clutter my PM box. Thank you.

So I guess I won't be getting any gems like this in my p.m. box?

I can understand why you would be advertising for friends. Go pull yer pud elsewhere, wankwad.