[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kevin Jones

Scare Tactics

Before the KJ bandwagon gets too full, you can't dismiss that he will have to work his way into more carries and has yet to play a full season in this, his 4th year. Definitely like the upside, but you can't assume he is going to start out like gangbusters or stay that way if he gets there.

Before the KJ bandwagon gets too full, you can't dismiss that he will have to work his way into more carries and has yet to play a full season in this, his 4th year. Definitely like the upside, but you can't assume he is going to start out like gangbusters or stay that way if he gets there.

He's too talented in an offense too good to not produce.

All of his struggles in production have been because his offense was horrid.

Kitna seems to have figured out Martz system, Roy Williams is a stud, Calvin Johnson will be by the mid point of the season, and when he's not false starting, George Foster looks like a hugh improvement over last years spare.

I see no reason why Jones doesn't increase his numbers from last year... Although I'm not expecting it this week or next week...

And I've been on the bandwagon since pre-season last year.

We've seen nothing short of injury that should lead us to believe he can't get it done. He did it last year on a lesser offense.

That's my take on it as well. All things considered, unless you're pretty deep at RB, I think Bell is still worth a roster spot.

So instead of setting a 100 yard run game as a staple "good game" you would set 100 receiving yards as a staple "good game" ...lol. Good luck with that.

There is no difference between 100 yards rushing and 10 yards receiving or 60 yards rushing and 50 receiving...

It still comes out to the same amount of yardage. The latter is even better if you're in any kind of ppr league.

Lions season ticket owner here, just want everyone to remember that there was a guy named Staley who was never quite the same after a similar injury. Jones has relied on being a 'One good, hard cut...-and go' type back. Staley was too and a good one as well. Let's see where he is at in terms of making those cuts, as word out of practice was that this was his biggest problem while rehabbing. I would love to see him fully back to form, and if he is he will positively thrive in this offense. But this wasn't a minor case of turf toe to come back from.

On the bright side, what appears to be a very fantasy-friendly offense will get even friendlier if he is at or very near to full speed.

Edited by Snoil

So instead of setting a 100 yard run game as a staple "good game" you would set 100 receiving yards as a staple "good game" ...lol. Good luck with that.

:D hmmm.... 100 = 100 hmmm.... and since points are points then yes that's a good game.

Your above logic is, um, well I don't know, a bit :D

RB Jones Questionable But Should Play Some

Carlos Monarrez, Detroit Free Press -

Barring a any setbacks, it looks like Detroit Lions RB Kevin Jones will make his 2007 debut this weekend. HC Rod Marinelli listed Jones as "questionable". "I'm really optimistic. I'm excited," Marinelli said. "I feel good about it. We'll wait and see. Each morning is a new adventure." A key concern for Jones' foot has been how much swelling occurs a day after practice. Marinelli said the Jones was "fine" after a hard practice yesterday. The team is scheduled to fly to Philadelphia today and Jones will wear a compression sock on his foot to limit any swelling incurred from the pressurized cabin of the airplane.