[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Am I crazy to bench LJ?

cowboy

I have to disagree, I don't care if he was the 1st round pick he is facing one of the league's toughest rush defense, and you have a guy that is facing one of the weakest defenses in the league and is a starter.

Bite the bullet this week and start L. White, LJ will come around but I don't see it happening for at least another 2-3 weeks. You have to realize that the O Line is patch work and it may take a couple of weeks to start knowing how to play with each other, not fun against the Vikes D Line.

Just my honest opinion,

Kevin

I agree with Ponce...it doesn't matter if LJ was your 1st pick or not....does that earn you some special bonus? The ever valuable "But I started my 1st round draft pick" bonus is hard to find. MINN defense is nails this year and I would roll the dice with White...IF LJ does finally get off his duff and can break through that tough defense (who will pay no respect to the horrid KC passing "attack" by the way)...then I would stand corrected.....I know that won't make you feel any better though if LJ does go off.

KO'd

I agree with Ponce...it doesn't matter if LJ was your 1st pick or not....does that earn you some special bonus? The ever valuable "But I started my 1st round draft pick" bonus is hard to find. MINN defense is nails this year and I would roll the dice with White...IF LJ does finally get off his duff and can break through that tough defense (who will pay no respect to the horrid KC passing "attack" by the way)...then I would stand corrected.....I know that won't make you feel any better though if LJ does go off.

KO'd

Wow 1 point for me...yeah I didn't even touch on the fact that KC has zero passing attack to alleviate the pressure for LJ.

I wouldn't be surprised to see LJ take himself out of the game early in the 3rd quarter after taking a beating by the Vikes.