[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm beginning to think I vasty overrated Devery Henderson.

CaptainHook

I think Colston is a really good receiver. Clayton was hyped before he did anything, being a 1st Round Pick.....Colston wasn't hyped and performed above and beyond, so I'm not seeing the connection.

I picked Henderson late, but it was a lot earlier than I picked up Brandon Marshall, it's time to cut my losses with Henderson.

The Saints went with 2 young guys in Colston and Henderson and it's probably a mistake. Not sure if they are seasoned enough and have the leadership, experience, etc. to lead a receiving corp.

I know it was time to part ways with Horn, but they really should have brought in a veteran (producing) receiver.

As others have said, the connection is having a great rookie season and then... what? Sure I would have drafted Colston, but he was sure to be gone long before I would have taken him. It's like the next new thing, the next great stud syndrome. If I take a WR in the first 5 rounds in a redraft, I don't want to roll the dice on any second year WR. I'll take the sure thing, like a Coles over a riskier pick like Colston. Proven studs are a better option than potential one year wonders. That doesn't mean I think Colston is a one year wonder, but in redrafts, I prefer to go with a proven player. There are always some exceptions.... I did draft AP as my 3rd RB in my local, and that raised some eyebrows. Not any more, as I have yet to activate my 1.3 pick in that league so far.... LJ. He's gonna ride pine again this week against the SD D.

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone holding out any hopes for Henderson coming out of the bye? I know he was benched due to poor play, but still see him listed as the #2 and starting. I couldn't find any real solid info on him good or bad. Anyone seen anything this week that mentions him? I think I have to hold onto him (on the bench) and see if they can manage anything moving forward. Thoughts?

I have little hope for Henderson... he keeps dropping balls.

After watching the Monday night game, I am bullish on Lance Moore.

The Saints will be behind and throwing a lot this year. Bush and Colston will get the attention. Moore made some nice catches and looks to be to solid #2. Brres started looking for him towards the end of the game. In that offense, the #2 WR should be fairly productive.

I added Lance Moore and still have Devery. I plan to drop one or both after watching the game on Sunday. If Henderson continues to no-show, he's gone. Maybe I'm stuck on last year's performance, but I'm intrigued with whoever the starters in New Orleans turn out to be.

Folks do yourself a favor and just dump Devery. You won't start and with his usual 1 game blowup....you won't start him.

Lance Moore (probably on your wire) looks like the play here if you have to have the #2 WR for the Saints. Good route runner, good hands (something Devery never will have). Moore had 10 targets in Week 3. I believe 5-6 the week prior to that. (Had a nice preseason as well). Perhaps Wes Welker-lite.