[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chad Johnson ankle injury

Mojo Rising

I am not surprised the way Palmer was throwing that ball Chad had to make leaps and extend his body even to get a finger on the ball. Sloppy throwing can lead to injuries.

I hope hes oj or ok. Either one would make me happy I guess.

Edited by MrTed46

The Bengals are on the bye this week so he will have nearly 13 days to get back on the field. I didn't see him limping around on the sidelines last night, so I am not a Bengal Homer, but I wouldn't be too concerned about him playing in Week 6 at this point.

Just heard today that CJ was wearing a walking boot, and obviously did not participate in practice. Sorry, no further info.

TJ and Rudi and a bunch of other people didn't practice, either. Not a big surprise with the bye week coming up. But this was the first I'd heard of Chad in a walking boot.

Chad didnt have the greatest stat line and knowing him he had to have a reason for not putting up the monster numbers....so he is limping....

I didnt know he would fake an injury when has a bad game. Do you have any examples?

Also, it wasnt his fault Palmer was throwing balls that were catchable if you wants your ribs broken.

Chad didnt have the greatest stat line and knowing him he had to have a reason for not putting up the monster numbers....so he is limping....

This may be the most asinine statement ever about CJ on these boards.

I don't think he is saying that CJ faked an injury. I believe he is saying the injury caused him to have lower than usual numbers in that game.