[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Greg Jennings

PatsPatsPats

Rest of the season rankings at 70?! Seems a little low in a pass happy offense and a guy with back to back TD's?

I see plenty of guys in the 50's and 60's who I'd dump for Jennings? and Joe Jurevicius coming in strong at the high 40's?

Guess Jacoby Jones is not in favor of this site either....no ranking?

Just curious what is factored in these rankings?

What are you complaining about? Send it to the Jennings owner in your league and then steal your #3 WR in a swap for Jurevicius (sp?), all the time letting the guy know how badly he's taking advantage of you but that you can't help it because you are a GB fan.

:D

What are you complaining about? Send it to the Jennings owner in your league and then steal your #3 WR in a swap for Jurevicius (sp?), all the time letting the guy know how badly he's taking advantage of you but that you can't help it because you are a GB fan.

:D

I think they're complaining about the fact that they are paying someone to tell them that there are nearly 70 WR options better than a guy who's scored TDs in back to back games and has a future HOF QB in an offense that throws it all day long.

The fact that Favre spreads it around as much as he does would be a fine argument to keep Jennings out of the top 25, but the top 50?

I think they're complaining about the fact that they are paying someone to tell them that there are nearly 70 WR options better than a guy who's scored TDs in back to back games and has a future HOF QB in an offense that throws it all day long.

The fact that Favre spreads it around as much as he does would be a fine argument to keep Jennings out of the top 25, but the top 50?

Point well taken.

I can't disagree with you there.

Well, upon further review, perhaps the Rest of Year Rankings just need to be ignored altogether.

Earnest Graham isn't even on the list despite the fact that he was already worth considering before Caddy went down and now has to have improved. I mean, honestly, would you rather have Cedric Benson's or Thomas Jones' backup or Earnest Graham, a guy who was backing up somebody who is actually out for the year?

Well, upon further review, perhaps the Rest of Year Rankings just need to be ignored altogether.

Earnest Graham isn't even on the list despite the fact that he was already worth considering before Caddy went down and now has to have improved. I mean, honestly, would you rather have Cedric Benson's or Thomas Jones' backup or Earnest Graham, a guy who was backing up somebody who is actually out for the year?

I like Graham and Jennings is showing last season's breakout play. Brett Favre's #2 WR is better than many #1's.

Perhaps that should include James Jones, the #3 WR in GB.

I think jennings has to prove he can stay healthy before he can be given better projections.if he stays healthy Imo hell blow those numbers out of the water.

For dynasty rankings I agree, but not for weekly stats.

Jennings has 7 receptions in 4 games and is currently ranked #58 in receiving yardage....right ahead of Arnaz Battle and behind Josh Reed. Take away (and I really hate doing this) just 1 TD reception and he's likely a FA in 60% of the leagues out there.

Perhaps the prevailing opinion here is that the Packers will need to begin balancing out the pass with the run and even the current stats will suffer. However, I too of the opinion the "rest of year rankings" is getting less and less useful. At 1st I thought it was a great addition to the huddle but it needs more attention.

Just because I am a packer homer I will chime in.

For those of you comparing his catches and yrds to others don't forget Jennings was inactive the first 2 games of the season.

So in 2 games he has 2 TD's.....not so shabby for a WR3 and certainly should be ranked higher than 70th

I think jennings has to prove he can stay healthy before he can be given better projections.if he stays healthy Imo hell blow those numbers out of the water.

And I think that the Jax WRs need to prove they are better than Jennings to even be mentioned in the same breath as Jennings. :D

Just because I am a packer homer I will chime in.

For those of you comparing his catches and yrds to others don't forget Jennings was inactive the first 2 games of the season.

So in 2 games he has 2 TD's.....not so shabby for a WR3 and certainly should be ranked higher than 70th

Exactly. In the 2 weeks he started he was 18th and 25th in fantasy points scored. (Huddle Ladder)

Jennings has 7 receptions in 4 2 games and is currently ranked #58 in receiving yardage....right ahead of Arnaz Battle and behind Josh Reed. Take away (and I really hate doing this) just 1 TD reception and he's likely a FA in 60% of the leagues out there.

Perhaps the prevailing opinion here is that the Packers will need to begin balancing out the pass with the run and even the current stats will suffer. However, I too of the opinion the "rest of year rankings" is getting less and less useful. At 1st I thought it was a great addition to the huddle but it needs more attention.

fixed.

I have Jennings at WR18 in average weekly stats.