[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Visiting the Big Apple in early November

Puddy

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't have the particulars just yet. But I will definitely be flying in on the afternoon of the 5th. No coworkers with me so I'm free the entire evening. Just have to make sure I'm semi-coherent the next morning for my seminar.

Don't have the particulars just yet. But I will definitely be flying in on the afternoon of the 5th. No coworkers with me so I'm free the entire evening. Just have to make sure I'm semi-coherent the next morning for my seminar.

Good luck with that.

I have a great italian restaurant lined up for an early dinner then we can hit a sports bar in the city for the game..Where are you staying ?

Cool. Sounds like some interest. Everyone is welcome Isle.

I get into LaGuardia at 4:59 PM. Not sure where I'm staying yet. I plan on taking a taxi to my hotel, unless someone is picking me up :D

Hey Hugh - I expect your ass to be there too. You should be completely recovered from the previous days marathon. :D

Hey Hugh - I expect your ass to be there too. You should be completely recovered from the previous days marathon. :D

It's not the marathon that's the problem, it's the 20 beers afterwards that might cause an issue.

And I've met Whomp and FWMaker. Be scared. Be very scared. And make sure you wear Detlef's shoes.

Isle ..Of course you can join us..I was thinking early dinner at Carmines and maybe we will go to Sheiks place that he is recommedning for the game..

I am staying until Thursday because of another conference I'm attending then. When I read the restaurant above it sounded familiar. What are the odds :D

Dear FMC member,

The upcoming FMC meeting will be held in NYC on Thursday, Nov. 8th, with a dinner the evening of Wednesday, Nov. 7th. The meeting on Thursday is at the PriceWaterhouseCoopers office at 300 Madison Avenue (at 41st Street). I'll get the room number to you later. The Wednesday evening dinner is at Carmine’s at 200 West 44th Street (near 7th Ave.) with cocktails at 7 and dinner at 7:45. Arrive hungry as portions are generous. We'll begin Thursday's meeting at 8:30a.m. and finish around 1:45p.m. with both breakfast and lunch served. The open discussion at lunch will focus on controlling health care costs so please be prepared to discuss this issue as I'm sure all can contribute. The agenda is almost complete and I will forward to you soon.

Also, please feel free to invite others who might benefit from both the presentations and networking. Call me if you have any questions.

I look forward to seeing you in Nov.

Thanks.

I have eaten at frankie and johnny's a number of times ..very good

What bar you thinkin , whomper ?

Im not sure of the name of it..Its actually on 33rd right down the block from Madison square Garden..Ive watched a few games there ..Good place