[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Favre tied the INT record

Buc Nasty

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How long did the previous int record holder play and how games did he win?

Favre has played in nearly 100 less games, but has 2.5x more completitions, 2x as many attempts, over 2x the passing yards, and nearly 2x as many passing TDs.

+-----------------------------+----------------------------------+------------+|                             |              Passing             |  Rushing   |+-----------------------+-----+----------------------------------+------------+| Name                  |   G |  Comp   Att     YD   Y/A  TD INT |  Yards  TD |+-----------------------+-----+----------------------------------+------------+| Blanda,George         | 340 |  1911  4007  26920   6.7 236 277 |    344   9 || Favre,Brett           | 246 |  5162  8433  59027   7.0 423 277 |   1772  13 |+-----------------------+-----+----------------------------------+------------+Stats courtsey of the Pro-Foolball-Reference.com)

Buc Nasty doesn't even know how to spell Favre. The guy knows so much about sports, but yet can't spell a players last name right. He himself even said he sees and hears too much about him, but I guess he was too busy looking at the Bear's record than actually learning about a legion.

Sad when one has to resort to seeking negative attention. That just speaks to one's inability to earn positive attention. One has to wonder at the remarkable shortcomings one would have to have to be driven to this coping device.

How long did that take you to write, Dickless? :D

Buc Nasty doesn't even know how to spell Favre. The guy knows so much about sports, but yet can't spell a players last name right. He himself even said he sees and hears too much about him, but I guess he was too busy looking at the Bear's record than actually learning about a legion.

Posting 101. When denigrating idiots watch out for posting errors as they are likely to come back to haunt.

Which legion did Farve serve under? I spell Farve anyway I want to spell Farve. That's how it sounds, therefore that's how it's written.

:D

Ah, even so....if, when Wolf dropped a 1st rounder on this coonass that couldn't crack the depth chart for the freakin' FALCONS, you had told me that he was going to set the all-time career INT record, I'd have said "yeah, that sounds like the Packers' luck lately."

Of course, if you had THEN pointed out that he'd also win 150+ games as a starter, break Marino's career td, att, and int records (and is on pace to own the yardage mark by the end of the season), and win 3 MVPs ....and oh-by-the-way lead the team to two Super Bowls and 3 NFC title games....

... :D ...well, I don't know about you, but I think that's a pretty fair trade-off.

Ah, even so....if, when Wolf dropped a 1st rounder on this coonass that couldn't crack the depth chart for the freakin' FALCONS, you had told me that he was going to set the all-time career INT record, I'd have said "yeah, that sounds like the Packers' luck lately."

Of course, if you had THEN pointed out that he'd also win 150+ games as a starter, break Marino's career td, att, and int records (and is on pace to own the yardage mark by the end of the season), and win 3 MVPs ....and oh-by-the-way lead the team to two Super Bowls and 3 NFC title games....

... :D ...well, I don't know about you, but I think that's a pretty fair trade-off.

Point taken, Chavez, but as a Bears fan I like seeing the most hated rival fail in any way, shape or form. I'm happy to see the Packer Backers mouths shut up and eat some crow. That was a fair trade-off for me to see today.

One was a great play considering the opther option was to slow down throw overhand and take a beating.

The other was a cluster SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!! of a play not really sure what to make of it.

Are you fishing here Buc? and who is your team if you are going to give Sega! to others.

Who would be your tiop 5 qb's of all time, it has to include Favre!

The guy is a straight stud , has unbelievable leadership and one hell of a competitor.

Point taken, Chavez, but as a Bears fan I like seeing the most hated rival fail in any way, shape or form. I'm happy to see the Packer Backers mouths shut up and eat some crow. That was a fair trade-off for me to see today.

Since I can't say "scoreboard" I'll simply retort with :D "STANDINGS!"

Ya Bears saved their season last night.

One was a great play considering the opther option was to slow down throw overhand and take a beating.

The other was a cluster SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!! of a play not really sure what to make of it.

Are you fishing here Buc? and who is your team if you are going to give Sega! to others.

Who would be your tiop 5 qb's of all time, it has to include Favre!

The guy is a straight stud , has unbelievable leadership and one hell of a competitor.

I'm a Bears Fan.

I'll go back to the top 5 QBs since the 80s:

1. Montana

2. Manning

3. Marino

4. Farve

5. Brady

Does nobody see the irony that the interception record was held by an ex-Chicago QB?

Blanda was signed by the Chicago Bears for $600 in 1949, an amount owner George Halas demanded back when he made the team. While primarily used as a quarterback and placekicker, Blanda also saw time on the defensive side of the ball at linebacker. It would not be until 1953 that Blanda would emerge as the Bears' top signal caller, but an injury the following year effectively ended his first-string status. For the next four years, he was used mostly in a kicking capacity. Later commenting on his testy relationship with Halas, Blanda noted, "he was too cheap to even buy me a kicking shoe."

It's true that when he's pressured he throws the ball underhanded like a little girl. He did that a lot earlier in his career. You see, I don't buy into the general consensus that I HAVE to respect him as a player. I truly relish when he fails against the beloved.

UT junior. Go away little nasty.

UT junior. Go away little nasty.

Green Bay is overrated. They beat an underachieving Philly team and proved last night that they are just mediocre. The coach sucks, the running game sucks, but I was impressed with Farve finding Urlacher. It's the downside of the mountain for both the Packers and Farve. I don't have to show this guy any respect whatsoever. He is what he is, but truth be told, he is not the best QB of all time.... he barely made top 5 since the 80s.

No way is he better than Montana. Montana had the 4th quarter comebacks and was 4-4 in Super Bowls. Manning has 1 and possibly more SBs. Brady is 3-3..... Marino didn't win a SB, but he had no running game at ALL. None... Farve had Levens and Ahman Green at least. Marino was a much better passer than Farve.

Edited by Buc Nasty

I kind of like this person/alias.

A most excellent fishing expedition to be sure.

A fishing expedition for sure. But it is not excellent. As a Bear fan, I find it embarrassing!

I replied I think twice in this thread, and I wish I didn't reply at all. (Though one was informational)

A good discussion is always welcome. This thread is NOT a good discussion. It started out bad and is going down hill fast.

No NFL city is void of idiot fans, and we just found Chi's. :D

When you talk to a jackass, you will not get an intelligent reply.