[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Patrick Crayton

Endzone

Crayton was predarling sleeper but people lost interest after the first 3 games and totally got off his bandwagon after he dropped a sure TD in game 3. I took a chance and got him at his low and was pleasantly surprised by his outbreak performance last week and a decent performance in tonight's game. He played better than TO!

Did you give up oh him too early?

Crayton will be spotty this year. So many weapons and only one ball..............He will have solid games though, like tonight and last week. He gets Romo out of trouble, as does Witten, and unlike TO who made only one fine grab last night.

He got before his big week. I picked him up and he helped me this week (Romo owner as well).....but then again I needed it with Evans stinking it up......I think he'll be an ok play the rest of the way with good/bad weeks. If/when Glenn comes back, could muddy things up a bit.

All I know is, I drafted him. I held him. I actually used him last night, and he pulled out a narrow victory for one of my teams. Looks like he will be a decent WR3 from here, may get lost in the shuffle some weeks, but the way Owens is dropping passes I think Crayton is going to keep getting lots of looks too. Still onboard. Thank you Mr Crayton!!

Crayton was targeted 9 times last night - but Romo threw 50 passes because the Cowboys were nehind all night, can't count on that every week.

And what is the expectation for Terry Glenn? Is he expected back this season, and does Crayton then get relegated to the #3 spot currently occupied by Sam Hurd?

I like the guy and I like owning a piece of the Cowboys' offense, but as noted above he's really the #3 option right now. I'd expect his average output to be in the 50-80 yard range, with the occasional TD. Hope I'm wrong though.

And what is the expectation for Terry Glenn? Is he expected back this season?

I think Glenn is tentatively due to return Nov 4th after Dallas' bye week.

Why would anyone give up on Romo's #2 WR? :D

If you read the thread after he dropped passes in game 3 and dropped the sure TD after week 3, pretty much everyone who had PC on their team was dropping him or recommending that he be dropped just like D.Henderson

I think Glenn is tentatively due to return Nov 4th after Dallas' bye week.

I wouldn't expect Glenn to be back at full speed and in full form right away, though, whenever he comes back. I think Crayton remains a solid #3 fantasy WR the rest of this season, with even bigger up-side in keeper and dynasty leagues.

If you read the thread after he dropped passes in game 3 and dropped the sure TD after week 3, pretty much everyone who had PC on their team was dropping him or recommending that he be dropped just like D.Henderson

Somebody in that thread mentioned that Crayton almost never drops a pass and blamed it on his injured finger. Let me see now, who was that.....

Somebody in that thread mentioned that Crayton almost never drops a pass and blamed it on his injured finger. Let me see now, who was that.....

I had the same sediments and that is why I decided to take a chance on him and picked-up him up off WW. Hopefully he will continue to produce for all Crayton owners.