[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ugly Choice at RB2

I need to choose one of these three guys as my RB2 this week. None of them really stand out as a good choice, so maybe I should ask which one will suck the least?

Dominic Rhodes @ SDC (his first week back, Jordan might see the field, and the Chargers are tough against the run)

Jerious Norwood @ NYG (for whatever reason they jsut don't give him the ball, and ATL just lost another starting lineman)

Brandon Jackson vs. WAS (coming off an injury and now competing with Wynn and Morency for and playing time)

:D

WOW, that isn't pretty at all. Normally I would say Rhodes here but Fargas filled in nicely the game he played so he may still get some carries as well. As for Norwood, Dunn still gets the lions share of the carries and as you stated already they lost another lineman. You also stated the obvious about Jackson as well.

If it were me I would probably go with Rhodes here, but I would also be actively searching for a 3 headed coin as well :D

Good luck with this.

Edited by T_bone65

I dont think Jackson will see the field w/ Morency and Wynn playing well.....If Jordan is able to play, then Rhodes may not see the field either. I think Norwood is your safest option as bad as it is. If the rest of your roster is solid, and you like taking risks, then go w/ Rhodes and hope Jordan cant go.

Tough call, but I'd say Rhodes. I don't see the Falcons being in a position to run much with the Giants. Green Bay will be running the ball, but the rookie might not be ready for prime time. I think there's a reason the Raiders paid money to get Rhodes. I'd have to guess that they'll use him now that he's available. He's probably the "safest" pick.