[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reggie Brown...have you seen him lately?

pig devilz

5 weeks into the season and he's an anemic 8 for 81 no TD's...

were does the problem lie?...is it him?... is it McNab?... is it the O line?

the Eagles don't have a #1 WR imo and from all my digging i can't find

a thing wrong with the guy....is he just not that good?

they keep saying, 'we have to get him the ball'. 'we got a get him involved more.'

could this be the week, against the struggling Jets D, that he gets back on the map?

He was on a milk carton just the other day that one of my kids was drinking from at school.

I'd give him one more week -- this one -- before cutting bait. NO one is more frustrated than Brown that he is not contributing. Part of it is that the ball, as usual, is getting spread around to a variety of targets. The other part is that the TE position in Philly has not been a factor, allow safeties to show double-coverage on the WRs...that should cahnge somewhat with LJ back in uniform this week.

Against the Jets, if he ends up with another brutal day, it may be time to cut bait, especially with the toughest part of their schedule (Bears/Cowboys/Pats) on deck.

theres been rumors that him and mcnabb don't really like each other

he made comments this year about mcnabb saying people need to stop blaming the recievers and sart looking at the QB

last year all his numbers came with Garcia

don't know how much truth there is to this but it has been reported on philly radio

Call me crazy, but I'm starting him this week. I think after the bye, they have ironed out the problems with the passing game.

I have read reports about he and McNabb getting on the same page over the break, and McNabb has even gone to the coaching staff to get some plays designed specifically for Reggie.

This week, against the Jets, is the week he should pick it up. If it doesn't happen this week, it ain't gonna...

Call me crazy, but I'm starting him this week. I think after the bye, they have ironed out the problems with the passing game.

I have read reports about he and McNabb getting on the same page over the break, and McNabb has even gone to the coaching staff to get some plays designed specifically for Reggie.

This week, against the Jets, is the week he should pick it up. If it doesn't happen this week, it ain't gonna...

Couldn't agree more. Well said and that's why I picked him up in a couple leagues just to see if he breaks out. If not, no big deal, I'll just drop him and pick up another floater.

theres been rumors that him and mcnabb don't really like each other

he made comments this year about mcnabb saying people need to stop blaming the recievers and sart looking at the QB

last year all his numbers came with Garcia

don't know how much truth there is to this but it has been reported on philly radio

Brown actually played better with McNabb than Garcia

First ten games with McNabb:

2-20, 1 TD

1-23, 1 TD

5-106

3-63

4-79, 1 TD

6-121, 1 TD

4-77, 1 TD

1-13

2-38

With McNabb, averaged three catches for 60 yards and scored in five of nine games

2-31

2-9, 1 TD

5-79, 1 TD

3-73

4-77, 1 TD

3-27

With Garcia, averaged three catches for 49 yards and scored in three of six games

roughly the same either way but a little better with McNabb and actually much better considering the final two games with McNabb were when he started to get hurt and he had bad numbers too.