[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

oh, the irony

dmarc117

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a holiday for high schoolers in Chicago today? Why else is dictart engaging in this "intellectual pile-on?" It's gone on longer than a home room class so something is amiss....

This tool time tard fest will ensure that any political thread is immediately locked for the next couple weeks.

aha! one more and i have the circus complete!

:D:D:wacko::wacko:

Whatever, little girl. I take it this is 'payback' for all the morans coming out against Gore's Peace Prize lsat week which brought the cockroaches out in droves.

The difference there being, it wasn't all about a supposedly grown man acting like a 12 year old.

Let the "pile-on" continue if that's what makes you hapy. It must be blissful to be so stoopid.

Whatever, little girl. I take it this is 'payback' for all the morans coming out against Gore's Peace Prize lsat week which brought the cockroaches out in droves.

The difference there being, it wasn't all about a supposedly grown man acting like a 12 year old.

Let the "pile-on" continue if that's what makes you hapy. It must be blissful to be so stoopid.

simply too easy. its just way too easy.

Actually Pope, if you remember that was actually hard to do...remember we abstained from doing so after his mom had the sex change...but all those conservative ghey men chose to pile on for us!

can you please get back to work. i need to make more easy money in this market from guys like you.

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: dmarc117.

· View this post

· Squeeze me a little harder dmarc117

It will set you free people. Him and Zeke are the only tards to grace my ignore list on any message board.

then you ignore facts. do the ostrich if you want. your loss.