[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Call of Duty 4

rajncajn

Game Demo

COD Web Page

I noticed a couple of people replied in the Halo thread that they are looking to play the new Call of Duty 4 coming out soon. I've been a big COD fan since the first one came out, but was very disappointed when they made COD3 unavailable for PC. I play COD 2 online all the time though & I'm looking forward to the the new one. Just wondering if any of you will be getting the PC version & if you plan on playing online. The server I use for COD 2 will be setting up a COD 4 server as soon as it comes out & it'd be cool to see some of you join in. The same goes for any online COD2 players as well...

Here is a link to the COD clan I use.

121clan.com

I'd like to know as well. My thought initially is yes. And...COD4 will have a PC version?

I'm not sure if the two platforms can play together or not. I always figured they couldn't for some reason. :D But yes, they are offering this one for both for the consoles & PC.

I'm not sure if the two platforms can play together or not. I always figured they couldn't for some reason. :D But yes, they are offering this one for both for the consoles & PC.

microsoft does have "Games for Windows - Live," which allows windows gamers to connect to xbox live, but i think it only supports microsoft's first-party games right now (halo, gears of war, etc).

microsoft does have "Games for Windows - Live," which allows windows gamers to connect to xbox live, but i think it only supports microsoft's first-party games right now (halo, gears of war, etc).

I think that's the case as well. It's a work in progress.

I'll be playing COD4 on the 360. I never liked playing with a mouse and a keyboard.