[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why is Manning not playing like a stud?

WaterMan

Every post I make is about the Colts? Then who is Vick and Moss? Oh and that nobody named Welker?

You haven't posted about Vick since your hero went down for dog-fighting. And usuallly when you post about Moss, you compare him to Harrison (look at your sig!). But you post about Manning, about the Colts D, about the Colts RB's. Feeling inadequate?

edit: :D I hadn't noticed you just started a thread about "should the Pats run up the score on the Colts?" :D You are so bitter! You have never rooted for the Pats until this year, and now you are all over their jock because they are the only competition for the Colts. You are so pathetic. I bet yourfavorite team in the 90's was the Cowboys, and I bet you owned a Bulls jacket too!

Edited by CaptainHook

You haven't posted about Vick since your hero went down for dog-fighting. And usuallly when you post about Moss, you compare him to Harrison (look at your sig!). But you post about Manning, about the Colts D, about the Colts RB's. Feeling inadequate?

edit: :D I hadn't noticed you just started a thread about "should the Pats run up the score on the Colts?" :D You are so bitter! You have never rooted for the Pats until this year, and now you are all over their jock because they are the only competition for the Colts. You are so pathetic. I bet yourfavorite team in the 90's was the Cowboys, and I bet you owned a Bulls jacket too!

I think it says in the bible somewhere, "He who does not hate another team, cast the first interception." Boy does my Manning bashing get your panties in a wad. And I bet it especially does this year now that Manning could lose that TD record to your rival team. He sure did love to call his own number alot at 1st and Goal. I guess I could understand that since Edge would always get stuffed or fumble it(if it wasn't against San Fran). And it must also make you steam around the collar that Moss is now the #1 WR in the league and is towering over Marvin "maybe next week" Harrison.

And I bet it especially does this year now that Manning could lose that TD record to your rival team.

:D

Huh? I couldn't care less about the TD record. The Colts won the Super Bowl.

He sure did love to call his own number alot at 1st and Goal.

Funny, you bitched and moaned like a little girl when Manning and the Colts were doing it. But now that Brady is doing the same thing, you think it's great.

I guess I could understand that since Edge would always get stuffed or fumble it(if it wasn't against San Fran).

umm, the Colts didn't play San Francisco in 2004. Edge had 9 rushing TD's (So far, halfway through 2007, Sammy Morris has 3, Heath Evans 1 Maroney ZERO). James only had 6 fumbles, only TWO of which were lost (in the opener at NE).

And it must also make you steam around the collar that Moss is now the #1 WR in the league and is towering over Marvin "maybe next week" Harrison.

Moss is having a nice year, but I'd still take Marvin Harrison over Randy Moss. It's funny, in your sig, you don't list catches. So even if Moss continues his pace this year, Marvin will still have better numbers in 2 of the 3 statistical categories, yards and receptions. What exactly do I have to be steamed about? You're the one who has plenty to be steamed about. Your favorite QB is out of the league and soon to be in the slammer.(I also wonder why you didn't have much to say on the Moss topic LAST year? Oh yeah, he was sucking). I think it's interesting you are one of the few guys on here who doesn't "root" for any one team. You just kinda jump on the bandwagon of whatever team is the flavor of the month. I mean, you're pimping Wes Welker now, and have fully jumped on the Pats bandwagon. And then you act like you're a genius for liking them. I knew guys who did that too. In grade school. You did own a Bulls jacket, didn't you! :D

Edited by CaptainHook

Having to take Manning in the 1st round also doesn't help when you could have gotten Brady in the 3rd, Romo in the 5th, Anderson off waivers :D

Believe it or not Brady went #2 overall in my local draft. We all laughed at the time but now that guy is in first place :D

Peyton's playing like Tiger Woods with a lead. Tiger doesn't care if he pars every hole just as long as he wins.

Peyton (in my opinion)doesn't care how he looks anymore. He's more of a team player, he knows he doesn't have to do it himself anymore, and just wants the team to win.

Peyton's playing like Tiger Woods with a lead. Tiger doesn't care if he pars every hole just as long as he wins.

Peyton (in my opinion)doesn't care how he looks anymore. He's more of a team player, he knows he doesn't have to do it himself anymore, and just wants the team to win.

Exactly. People need to stop pretending that players care about their Fantasy Football stats more than their team's record. The only game Manning has had less than 250 yards, he had 4 TD (1 rushing) w/ a 130.6 rating.

Another reason is that the Colts can lean on their running game much more heavily than NE.

Third, the Colts have played some pretty rough passing defenses this year including Tennessee, TB, Denver, and Jax. Brady has had teams like NYJ, Buffalo, Cinci, Cleveland and Miami with their only tough defenses being SF & Dallas.

Lets see what the 2nd half of the season brings when NE plays Philly, Baltimore, Pitt, NYG and most especially, the Colts.

• 3 weeks later...