[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ugly philly

dmarc117

PHILADELPHIA (Reuters) - Philadelphia is home to the least attractive people in the United States, a survey of visitors and residents showed on Friday.

The city of more than 1.5 million people was also found to be among the least stylish, least active, least friendly and least worldly, according to the "America's Favorite Cities" survey by Travel & Leisure magazine and CNN Headline News.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071022/od_nm/...nattractive1_dc

:D

Only place I ever lived where the majority of the people were fat and bald with zit infested shoulders and necks. The whole place is like an extension of New Jersey, just a little dirtier. And right across the river is Camden, NJ, the El Guapo of the universe. And the accent, christ don't get me started

Ayyyeeessss

Sorry if anyone is from there or lives there now, but you can always move.

Buddha is said to have given a "silent sermon" once during which he held up a flower and gazed at it. After a while, one of those present, a monk called Mahakasyapa, began to smile. He is said to have been the only one who had understood the sermon. According to legend, that smile (that is to say, realization) was handed down by twenty-eight successive masters and much later became the origin of Zen.

Only place I ever lived where the majority of the people were fat and bald with zit infested shoulders and necks. The whole place is like an extension of New Jersey, just a little dirtier. And right across the river is Camden, NJ, the El Guapo of the universe. And the accent, christ don't get me started

Ayyyeeessss

Sorry if anyone is from there or lives there now, but you can always move.

where did you live when you were there? oh and fwiw when i was 17 i got lost in camden when i was trying to get to cherry hill

talk about scared

Buddha is said to have given a "silent sermon" once during which he held up a flower and gazed at it. After a while, one of those present, a monk called Mahakasyapa, began to smile. He is said to have been the only one who had understood the sermon. According to legend, that smile (that is to say, realization) was handed down by twenty-eight successive masters and much later became the origin of Zen.

Buddha was fat and ugly

where did you live when you were there? oh and fwiw when i was 17 i got lost in camden when i was trying to get to cherry hill

talk about scared

Lost in Camden? No worries, just turn by the burned out building with the broken windows with three dudes selling crack outside.......oh, wait