[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Smallville

kpholmes

Smallville is pretty much the story of Clark Kent as a teenager, struggling to keep his powers secret and be a normal kid at the same time.

Let me start by saying I've never been a big Superman fan; I don't like watching invincible people take on bad guys, it's boring for me. I've always been a Batman kinda guy.

However, I just started watching this show and love it. The casting is amazingly well done, and it's just a well put together show.

The "No Tights, No Flights" policy the directors use is what keeps the story from getting old.

I'm in the middle of season two now and still loving it.

If you've never seen the show, I highly recommend it.

Any other fans out there?

Edited by kpholmes

been watching since the beginning. you must be warned that while things seem fresh and cool during season 2, things get pretty old by the time you get to season 6. i can't stop watching because i'm a superman nut. slowly but surely, elements of the superman legend do work their way into the show, but it is painful to endure. it is amazing that it is taking this long for clark to realize he could help the world with his incredible powers vs. sitting in the barn all night pining away after lana.

i will give the show one thing - it consistently brings on the hot babes.

if you are a nut like i am, you have the check out the recaps of the show posted on the television without pity site. they are hilarious.

been watching since the beginning. you must be warned that while things seem fresh and cool during season 2, things get pretty old by the time you get to season 6. i can't stop watching because i'm a superman nut. slowly but surely, elements of the superman legend do work their way into the show, but it is painful to endure. it is amazing that it is taking this long for clark to realize he could help the world with his incredible powers vs. sitting in the barn all night pining away after lana.

i will give the show one thing - it consistently brings on the hot babes.

if you are a nut like i am, you have the check out the recaps of the show posted on the television without pity site. they are hilarious.

This season has been painful to watch. The episodes keep piling up on TiVo right now.

this show is ghey, but I watch it anyways....

all the negative things said already, I agree with....

but I keep coming back...

I noticed Joe Davola is a producer or something of this show...

I wonder why David Larry made him a character in Seinfeld over 10 years ago?...I never knew he was a producer...or whatever he is until I saw his name at the end of Smallville credits in 2005 when I 1st started watching...

I noticed Joe Davola is a producer or something of this show...

I wonder why David Larry made him a character in Seinfeld over 10 years ago?...I never knew he was a producer...or whatever he is until I saw his name at the end of Smallville credits in 2005 when I 1st started watching...

He produces all those WB shows. Well... I guess the WB doesn't exist anymore, but still.