[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 9 Gamblers (Anonymous) Thread

Steeltown Dre

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

feist--

inner circle.............sf under 37, det

platinum goy................philly

platinum......................colts

personal best.................bills, wash

total...........................ne over 56.5, car under 35.5

island source......................sd

personal elite...................clev over 46.5, nuggets

teasers............car,sd,philly

............car,det

5-1 here last week...18-8 on the season. Let's keep the bus rolling.

Swammi's picks:

NE (-6) over IND

PHL (+3) over DAL

NO (-3.5) over JAX

SEA (+1.5) over CLE

CIN/BUF over 43.5

Teaser of the week: CIN +4.5 / CAR +11.5

GL, Boys!

Great week last week. Hope you get it done, but hard to give full support as I'm opposite in 2 of your plays. Needless to say, I'll give 100% support in NE and Philly. Good luck.

SERVICE REPORT

ATS Lock Club..................7*New England & Dallas

..........................................5*Washington

..........................................4*Detroit

.........................................3*Denver & Kansas City

..........................................NBA: 4*Boston

Brandon Lang...................50*Kansas City

.........................................25*San Diego & Cleveland

.........................................15*Indianapolis, Jacksonville & Arizona

.........................................10*Detroit & Philadelphia

Dave Cokin........................Under The Hat: Dallas

..........................................Window Play: Washington

.........................................System Play: Buffalo

..........................................Big Shot: Houston

.........................................3*Kansas City & New England

.........................................NBA: Denver & Boston

Director Sports..................NYJets, New England, Kansas City, SMU

..........................................NBA: Boston

"Doc".................................4*Kansas City

Doctor Bob........................4*Houston

..........................................3*Indianapolis & Philadelphia

Frank Magliosa..................Detroit & Philadelphia

Guarantee Pick..................Atlanta

Jim Feist...........................Platinum Game Of The Year: Philadelphia

.........................................Inner Circle: San Francisco & Detroit

.........................................Personal Best: Buffalo & Washington

.........................................5*Carolina 4* Jacksonville 3*Arizona

.........................................NBA Inncer Circle: Char/Miami(O)

.........................................NBA Personal Best: L.A.Clippers

Joe Gavazzi(PPP).............5*Jacksonville & Den/Det(O)

.........................................3*Detroit, Indianapolis, Hou(Oak(U) & Sea/Cle(O)

Las Vegas Sports..............10*Tampa Bay, Jacksonville & Oakland

Lenny Stevens..................Sunday Night TV Game Of The Year: Philadelphia

..........................................20*Kansas City

.........................................10*Atlanta, Cleveland & Houston

LT Profits...........................NYJets, Buffalo & Minnesota

Northcoast.........................3.5*Washington

..........................................3*San Diego & Arizona

Pointwise..........................4*Denver

Purelock............................NFL: Green Bay

..........................................NBA: L.A.Clippers

Randy Radtke....................Kansas City, Denver, Philadelphia, San Fran, Indy

Rocketman........................4*Kansas City

..........................................3*NYJets & Arizona

Sebastian..........................100*NE/Indy(U)

..........................................50*Kansas City

Texas Sports Brokers........10*Philadelphia 5*Houston

VIP Lock Club...................250% Jacksonville

Wayne Root......................Billionaire: Minnesota

.........................................Millionaire: Indianapolis

.........................................Perfect Play: Kansas City

.........................................No Limit: Philadelphia

.........................................Money Maker: Carolina

.........................................Chairman Of The Board: NY Jets

Winners Path....................Tennessee & Jax/NO(U)

Dre, keep us abreast of any 2nd half lines that look appealing when they become available.

I'll try, but often it's very hard. They get released and the time to play is very brief. Between checking line differences between my various play sources, I have to take the line I want as quick as possible to get the best value. Usually don't have time to get back on here until after the games. But if I can, I will... good luck today

Here is what I am playing today

Buf +2

Ten -5

Det -3

Cleve -1.5

I like the way you are playing that Colts game Dre. Definitely like the over in that one too.

nice work. a 4-0 day in the NFL is tough to do-

I was out all morning, ended up hitting with Indy and the Under -

Liking Philly tonight - thoughts anyone?

nice work. a 4-0 day in the NFL is tough to do-

I was out all morning, ended up hitting with Indy and the Under -

Liking Philly tonight - thoughts anyone?

Thanks, I have been scorching hot. Also hit on Oregon and Washington yesterday, and hit on the Thursday night game yet again.

For what it is worth, I have the Cowboys -3 on the backside of a 3 team parlay. I probably should hedge with Phil +4, but I think I will roll with what I have. I may make a play at halftime depending on the situation. Might as well go for the gusto.

Here's a BAD story with a happy ending:

As you all know, I had a three team ten point teaser involving SD for a fair amount of cash. Well, about 15 minutes before the IND/NE game, someone/some group laid a TON of cash down on the Colts with Bookmaker...SO, the line goes from NE -5 to NE -4. I buy the line down and HEY wadda ya know?!?! I cover my losing teaser and then some.

A good feeling, getting NE that far below the week-long spread. Better lucky than good, says I :D

Here's a BAD story with a happy ending:

As you all know, I had a three team ten point teaser involving SD for a fair amount of cash. Well, about 15 minutes before the IND/NE game, someone/some group laid a TON of cash down on the Colts with Bookmaker...SO, the line goes from NE -5 to NE -4. I buy the line down and HEY wadda ya know?!?! I cover my losing teaser and then some.

A good feeling, getting NE that far below the week-long spread. Better lucky than good, says I :D

Yea, a whole hell of a lot of money came in everywhere on Indy and the Under before kick.

Onto today's plays/discussion:

I got on NE super super early. I got them at -4.5 on Monday. ... I also have put down on the Over....

Other games I am on:

Cle, Jac, Phi, Pit (got in very early at -7.5 on this)

Some totals I'm going stronger on (than just my standard system play $):

Den/Det U

Ari/TB O

SD/Min O

Pit/Bal O

I know many bookies need Min to come through w/ all the SD bets out there. It's one of the most bet on games this weekend, and has the most lopsided %s of any game this weekend. I may or may not get on Min. You can find Min +8.5 out there... Also liked the Bills, but unsure now that Lossman is in. Another game I have not put in yet is Hou +3 - may or may not...

Wanted to get this up early, and I will come back to update/discuss throughout the morning. Good luck this week!

Tough week again for my posted plays. Sides thus far went 2-3 (counting Min) Totals went 1-3 as well. That's 3-6 for the update. Leans that I played but did not say I was playing (played them after posting that I may play them) were Bills and Hou, which both won. Overall 5-6 including those leans.

I didn't get a chance to post any updates during the games. The Ind/NE game obviously did not go down like I had thought it would. I expected NE to come out early and do the damage and then I'd jump on Indy. Turns out, the opposite happened, and much slower than I expected as well. So here's what I did:

I waited until the halftime lines came out. It opened at NE -6. This was VERY quickly bet down by all the Indy backers, so I waited and got it at NE -3.5 for -125. And I loaded up. The score at half was Indy 13, NE 7. A NE -3.5 2nd half meant I would win as long as NE kept the game within 1 FG. It was a risk, but judging from how poorly NE played the 1st half, Indy's great luck w/ that Addai TD before half, I thought it was a solid play. Besides, this essentially also gave me Indy ML and Ind -2.5 (but not more than 2). I knew the over was shot. The research spoke for itself:

In the last 10 years, there have been 19 games where there was a high total (50 or more) and a very low scoring 1st half (20 or less combined points). There was only 1 of those 19 games to go over the total.

The linesmakers were smart w/ their 2nd half O/U, and they set it to 27.5. Essentially for the game a 47.5 line. Typically I like the Over in these situations, but I realized I had read this game entirely wrong from a pace point of view. I decided to take the Under. Which would have screwed me if they combined for between 28 and 36 points in the 2nd half (losing both my under 2nd half and over game). I would have probably made some adjustments in the 3rd if there were a lot of points. But only 3 were put up, so I felt alright about the wager. Now, had Peyton actually drove the colts for a TD there w/ 3+ mins left, I felt optimistic that Brady would have driven down for a FG to tie the game at 27 and send it to OT, which would have produced a total of no less than 57 points and won the over.

Another game I read right but lost was the Den/Det under. I felt so good about that game heading into the 2nd half, especially w/ Cutler down. I should have not been glad he went down, as Ramsey basically must have laid a ton on the Over...

The other saving fact for me this weekend is that my system predictor came up with 10 ATS plays: TB, Ten, Jac, Min, Pit, NYJ, Buf, Min, Ind, Phi.

These went 7-2 ATS w/ Pit pending. So it seems it's doing better than I am right now...

It looks like Rat and several others had a solid day, congrats and keep that money moving onto tonight or if you're passing, onto week 10.

For those looking at tonight's game, realize it's raining up there and could be somewhat nasty at gametime:

http://radblast-aa.wunderground.com/cgi-bi...amp;lightning=0

http://www.wunderground.com/sports/NFL/hom...l?st=1194298200

How will this affect your play on the Over. It seemed most of your simulations all predicted the game to go over the total. When the public learns of the rain, the O/U will definitely drop a few points as well. Is it still a good play?

How will this affect your play on the Over. It seemed most of your simulations all predicted the game to go over the total. When the public learns of the rain, the O/U will definitely drop a few points as well. Is it still a good play?

Good question. Right now my system is showing a 29-13 victory for the Steelers. That's a 42 point total. The line I got in at was 36. It is still 36 now. I see it going down depending on the weather. So if you want the over, wait until closer to gametime and then reevaluate after gathering more information.

Heinz gets mucked up easily. Pittsburgh (Panthers) played there on Sat, and I didn't see the condition of the field. It does not appear to be raining there now. But if it starts raining and raining hard around 5pm or earlier, and they are expecting rain throughout, this game could be lower scoring. If the rain is off and on and light, I like the over still.

This game right now is being billed as the 2 top defenses in the NFL. That is why the total is sitting at 36. The other reason is Baltimore's previous games.

Take a look:

Date vs. Score Line O/U Tot

10/21/07 @BUF L 14-19 L -3 U 33.5

10/14/07 STL W 22-3 W -9 U 36.5

10/07/07 @SF W 9-7 L -4 U 35

09/30/07 @CLE L 13-27 L -3.5 P 40

09/23/07 ARI W 26-23 L -7 O 35.5

09/16/07 NYJ W 20-13 L -9.5 P 33

09/10/07 @CIN L 20-27 L 2.5 O 39.5

They have had 2 overs, and those were against the Bengals in week 1 (which they were familar with) and Ari at home. in which they got 4 Stover FGs and 1 punt return for a TD. The others have either pushed or gone under very low numbers.

Now, I'm doing some research presently, and here's what I'm seeing:

Teams that have gone under in 4 straight games (the database shows Balt actually went under the Cle game as the O/U it has was 40.5) where the totals in the most recent 3 games have been 37 or less have gone over in their 5th game 20 out of 33 times (61%).

The Steelers have played in 8 road games (starting in 2004) where they held their opponent to 13 or fewer points, as they did last week, and then play at home the following week. When they came home, the Over has gone 7-1 in those 8 games. And in fact, 2 of those times were against Baltimore. The first time was week 8 of 2005. The O/U was 33.5 and Pit was 11 point favorites. Pit won 20-19. The second time was week 16 of last season. Pit for some reason was a -3.5 (even w/ the season they were having and even w/ Bal crushing them earlier in the year) and the O/U was 37. Bal won 31-7.

Don't forget, Bal is 5-0 ATS off of bye weeks since 2002.

Bal is 1-6 ATS this year. Pit is 5-2 ATS. In similar games this past weekend where we had a terrible ATS team vs. a good ATS team:

Dal (5-2 ATS) covered Phi (3-4 ATS)

Cle (5-2) covered Sea (3-4)

Buf (5-2) covered Cin (3-4)

Det (4-2-1) covered Den (1-6)

Here's another one for you:

Anytime that a home team was favored by less than 10 points and was 65% ATS to date and facing a team that had a ATS % of less than 30% (halfway through the season or more), the home favorite (and better ATS record) was 18-9 ATS (67%) dating back to 89. Since 2002, they were 6-2 ATS.

The O/U in those games went over in 19 out of the 27 games (70%). Since 2002: 7 overs and 1 under.

I said earlier Bal is 5-0 ATS since 2002. Now, in those 5 games, they averaged 26 points and allowed 14. Overs went 3-2. Here are those games:

Day Week Season Team Opp Site Final

MON 4 2002 BAL DEN H 34-23

SUN 6 2003 BAL ARZ A 26-18

SUN 7 2004 BAL BUF H 20-6

SUN 4 2005 BAL NYJ H 13-3

SUN 8 2006 BAL NO A 35-22

They don't need a bye week to figure out how to play against Pit's D. They need to get a better offensive strategy. They know Ben doesn't like to be pressured. The pressure will bring big plays (either for the offense or the defense). Both teams like to pressure the other.

Let's look at how they stack up in the running game:

Pitt is #3 in ypr, Bal D is #1 in stopping the run (ypr)

Bal is #19 in ypr, Pitt D is #9 in stopping the run (ypr)

Passing:

Pitt is #4 in ypa, Bal D is #20 in stopping the pass (ypa)

Bal is #31 in ypa, Pit D is #4 in stopping the pass

However, this Pit team is not that advanced from the D they've shown in the past several years. In that their corners can be taken advantage of, particularly is Polamalu is playing the run or blitzing.

Pit may turn to the pass earlier, as that is where they can take advantage of Bal. Bal, meanwhile, will have to play to stay in the game. If Pitt gets the lead, Bal will have to throw to move the chains and put up points.

This is a more detailed look than I typically give you, but I had the time and it's fun to look at the numbers. Feel free to give any insight/advice you see.

I don't want to dissuade anyone from any play. My main objective is to provide the information that you may not have at your fingertips, in order for you to make whatever play you think is best.

Let's hear your sides and opinion on the O/U, and good luck to us tonight.

I just checked the lines for tonight and the Ravens individual team total is 13.5..I just pounded the over (13.5 for Ravens not game)

I like that call and think that this game will be similar to the Monday Nite game from 2005 when no one gave the Ravens a chance. The spread went up to 13 and the Ravens led until the last minute, losing 20-19.

A few thoughts on BAL@PIT.

Both starting corners, McCallister and Rolle, are OUT for Baltimore and Heap is a GTD. McNair is back, as is Ogden, he will play some. Adam Terry should also be back for the O-line, and Trevor Price finally makes it back to bolster the pass rush.

That being said, I'm going with PIT -9. I think having both corners out will kill BAL, which already had issues in the secondary.

If McNair starts, and I believe he will, the rain will not help matters. McNair has really struggled in the rain over the last few years.

Let's not forget also that BAL humiliated PIT TWICE last season, I think the Steelers will be looking to return the favor, and I believe they will. :D

I tend to agree. Baltimore should be outmatched in this game based on the personell problems with the Ravens. I might be pressing my luck, but going for Pittsburgh -10 (+110). Last year's Ravens team is not this year's Ravens team as it is with Pittsburgh. Lots of points to lay, but that is the way I see it.

Some quick hits:

There has only been 1 game, week 1 of MNF, where the over and the Fav both won.

Fav and Under has come in 3 times

Dog and Under 3 times

Dog and Over once

Fav and Over once

Push and Under once

As for Overs always hitting on MNF: MYTH!!!

Last 10 years 89 overs and 103 Unders

Season O-U

2007 2-7-0

2006 5-13-0

2005 10-7-0

2004 11-5-0

2003 8-8-0

2002 6-11-0

2001 6-8-1

2000 13-4-0

1999 8-9-0

1998 9-8-0

1997 8-10-0

1996 3-13-1

Big Al

MNF GOY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At 8:30 pm, our selection is on the Pittsburgh Steelers minus the points over Baltimore. Brian Billick's Ravens have been a huge disappointment this year in Las Vegas, going 1-6 ATS. And the only game they covered was against the winless St. Louis Rams. The fact that Baltimore has won four of its seven games straight-up is largely due to mirrors, as they easily could have lost to the Jets, Cardinals, and 49ers. In contrast, the Steelers are 5-2 SU and ATS, and their early blowout wins over Cleveland and Buffalo look rather good now, given how well those teams have played since. All five of Pittsburgh's wins were easy, and they could have won either of their two setbacks (at Denver and at Arizona) had things broken differently. The Men of Steel have always played great at home, and now they fall into a super Monday Night Football angle that plays on unrested teams returning home from back to back road games. And if our home team has a win percentage of .454 or better and is matched up against a .665 (or worse) foe, then our home teams are a super 24-0 ATS since 1982. The home team in this heated rivalry is 32-22 ATS since 1980, and we'll back the Black and Gold as our Monday Night Football Game of the Year. Good luck, as always...Al McMordie.

ATS 2 (8-3) over

BEN BURNS 1 (3-3) (2-1) UNDER

BIG AL 5 (0-1) (1-1) MONDAY NIGHT GOY PITTSBURGH

BILL BAILEY 3 (0-3) (3-2) 50 pittsburgh

BANKER 4 (1-0) (6-1) 500 AFC MONDAY NIGHT GOY PITTSBURGH

BRANDON LANG 2 (20* 3-5) (1-3) 25 PITT

CASH 2 (0-1) (2-1) (2-6) PASS

COACHES CORNER 2 (0-1) (4-2) PASS

COWTOWN (4-6)

COMPUTER KIDS 2 (6-3) PASS

DAVE COKIN 2 (0-1) (7-6) 3 baltimore

DOLPHIN (5-5)

DIAMOND STAR 3 (0-1) (2* 5-1) under

DIRECTOR SPORTS 3 (7-4) under

DOC ENTERPRISES 3 (2-6) baltimore

DOCTOR BOB 4 (1-0) PASS

EXPERT 1 (3-6) PITTSBURGH

FAB FOUR PICKS 1 (5-4) BALTIMORE

FINAL SCORE 1 (7-3) UNDER

GAME DAY 4 (2* 0-1) OPINION pitt

GARDEN STATE 3 (2* 4-4) baltimore

GOLD SHEET 3 (1-3) PASS

GUARANTEED 2 PASS

INSIDERS EDGE (40* 2-0) (30* 4-2)

INSIDE STEAM 4 (0-1) (3-4) over

INSIDE INFO 4 (2* 2-3) 1 pittsburgh

JB SPORTS 3 (0-1) (1-4) PASS

JEFF CLINE 2 (1-0) PASS

JIM FEIST 2 (3-1) (3-3) BALTIMORE

KELSO STURGEON 2 (10* 2-8) 10 pittsburgh

LENNY STEVENS 2 (20* 1-0) (5-6) pitt and under

LT PROFITS 2 (2-4) under

LV INSIDERS CLUB 4 (400% 0-1) (4-3) OVER

LV LOCKLINE 4 (25* 4-4) under

LV SPORTS 2 (1-2) PASS

MAGLIOSA 2 (2-3) BALTIMORE

MAXWELL 2 (6-4) OPINION pitt

MIKE NERI (1-8)

MILLIONAIRES (0-1)

NORTHCOAST 1 (2* 3-5) 2 pittsburgh --- MARQUEE over

NY SPORTS (8* 0-1) (6-1)

POINTWISE 3 (3-4) pittsburgh

POINTSPREAD MAVEN 3 (10* 2-2) (2-2) over

POWER PLAYS 2 (2-6) BALTIMORE

PLATINUM 2 (2-9) baltimore

PREFERRED PICKS 4 (3* 0-4) 4 BALTIMORE

PRIMETIME (4-4)

PRIVATE INVESTORS 2 (3-4) PASS

PRIVATE PLAYERS OF PITT 1 (3-4) 1* OPINION pittsburgh and under

PURE LOCK 2 (0-1) PASS

RAIDER 2 (0-1) (2-4) PASS

RANDY RADTKE (0-3) (0-1)

REED HARRIS 3 (6-8) PASS

SCORE 4 (2-6) 200 pittsburgh

SCOTT SPREITZER 3 (2-0) (4-2) over

SILVER STAR (10* 0-1) (2-2) (8* 2-1)

SLAM DUNK 2 (1-7) PASS

SOLID GOLD PICK 2 (2-4) PASS

SPORTS GURU 3 (40* 0-1) (4-3) baltimore

SPORTS ANALYST 1 (3-2) pittsburgh and over

SPORTS AUTHORITY 4 (0-1) (3-4) (0-1) PITTSBURGH

SPORTS BANK (500* 0-1) (2-3) (0-3)

SPORTS DOCTOR 4 (0-1) (3-3) 50 pittsburgh

SPORTS INVESTORS (9* 0-3) (8* 2-3)

SPORTS NETWORK 2 (8-11) pitt and over

SPORT TRENDS 2 (2-4) pittsburgh

SPORTS UNLIMITED (0-1) (2-4)

STATISTICIAN 2 (0-1) (90* 4-1) (0-2) PITTSBURGH

SUPER LOCK 2 (3-6) PASS

SUPER SYSTEMS 2 (3-5) BALTIMORE

SWAMI 2 (5-3) PASS

TOUCHDOWN CLUB (1-0) (4-3)

THE INSIDER 2 (0-1) (2-1) PITTSBURGH

TIPPS 2 (1-1) (3-6) PASS

TOMMY THUNDER 3 (3-6) under

TONY WRIGHT (3* 5-4)

TOP DAWG 2 (3-1) PASS

TRU-LINE 2 (1-2) PASS

UNDERDOG 3 (0-1) PASS

UNIVERSAL 2 (2-3) PASS

USA SPORTS 2 (4-3) PASS

VEGAS CONNECTION 4 (6-0) (0-1) 2 PITTSBURGH

VEGAS PIPELINE 2 (2-7) pittsburgh

WAYNE ROOT 2 (3-5) CHAIRMAN pittsburgh

WILDCAT (7* 0-2) (5* 2-1)

WINDY CITY 4 (8* 2-6) OVER

WINNERS PATH 2 (0-1) (0-2) PASS

WISE GUYS 3 (2* 4-4) under

WIZARD 2 (1-8) PASS

VIP SPORTS 2 (1-0) PASS

BOB BALFE (6-3)

UNDERDOG SPORTSLINE 2 (3-2) PASS

SEBASTIAN 3 (100* 2-0) (6-3) 20* TEASER pitt and over

ROCKETMAN 2 (0-2) PASS

ED SLICK 3 (1-4) pitt

THE COACH 3 (1-0) (2-4) under

R&R TOTALS 2 (0-1) PASS

SHARP TOTALS 2 under

DR CHAD 3 (4-4) baltimore and over

RECENT RECORDS

Gold Sheet: 5-2 Top/14-18-1 overall

Private Players of Pitt: 5-12 5*/21-27-2 overall

North Coast: 1-0 5*/1-0 4*/3-4 3 1/2*/14-15-1 overall

Kelso Sturgeon: 0-1 100*/1-2 50*/2-2 25*

Dr. Bob: 3-4-1 3*/9-13-1 overall

JB Sports: 1-2 4*/12-18-1 overall

DennieMacklin: 6-2 10* /1-1 8*

Underdog: 4-3-1 lock

10* Totals Club: 0-3 10* /2-4 3*/8-12 overall

Wildcat: 3-6 10*/8-1-1 7*/15-14-1 overall

Maingate Group: 1-1 25*/2-4 15*/5-15 overal

Preferred Picks: 3-2 4*/10-13-1 overall

Pointwise: 0-2 4*

Winning Points: 0-1 6*

Gameday: 2-1 3*/15-10 overall

Doc's Enterprises: 0-1-1 5*/7-15-1 overall

Billy Coleman: 1-0 5* NFL GOY/1-0 5*

ASA: 0-1 5*

Golden Goose: 0-0-1 12*/6-6 overall

LT Profits: 0-1 3*

MONDAY NIGHT SERVICE REPORT---------------------------

SERVICE REPORT

ATS Lock Club...............4*Balt/Pitt(O)

Animal...........................4.5*Pittsburgh

......................................3*Baltimore

Brandon Lang................25*Pittsburgh

Dave Cokin....................3*Baltimore

Director Sports...............Pittsburgh & Balt/Pitt(U)

Frank Magliosa..............Baltimore

Jim Feist........................Platinum: Baltimore

Jim Hurley.....................Baltimore & Balt/Pitt(O)

Joe Gavazzi(PPP)..........Opinions: Pittsburgh & Balt/Pitt(U)

Kelso Sturgeon..............10*Baltimore

Lenny Stevens...............10*Pittsburgh & Balt/Pitt(U)

LT Profits.......................Balt/Pitt(U)

Northcoast.....................2*Pittsburgh

SCORE...........................200%Pittsburgh

Sports Authority.............Pittsburgh

Sports Bank...................400%Pittsburgh

Sports Doctor.................50*Pittsburgh

Sports Unlimited............5*Pittsburgh

Texas Sports Brokers.....5*Baltimore

Tony Wright...................5*Balt/Pitt(O)

Wayne Root...................Chairman Of The Board: Pittsburgh

Windy City Sports..........8*Balt/Pitt(O)