[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seahawk Homers

luke davenport

You can kiss your season goodbye.

LOL, based on what? That #1 in points scored? That I'm #1 in the league? I have so much depth that I can afford to make these kinds of trades, I'd be a fool not to take a chance like this making my team even stronger.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how does this make your team stronger?? Drew Brees is going to be a top 3-4 QB over the rest of the season. That to me is far better than a top 30-35 RB. I'm sorry, I suppose I shouldn't have jumped to such conclusions, but for most people, that trade would have ruined their season.

Drew Brees is going to be a top 3-4 QB over the rest of the season.

And you're basing this prediction on what? His bad offensive line, overrated WRs, and the lack of a consistent running game? Or that one really big game last weekend against SF?

Brees is a good QB, but there's no way in hell that he's a top 3 or 4 over the rest of the season. How is he in a better position to succeed than Romo, Palmer, Favre, or Hasselbeck?

a.) He is playing better football right now than any of those you mentioned.

b.) He is in a passing offense with a bad defense.

c.) His wide receivers are finally adjusting to their new roles

d.) None of the other QB's you mentioned have a consistent running game either, with maybe the exception of Romo.

As always with my bold predictions, you are more than welcome to challenge with a wager. Any wager you would like. Of course, this would require you to actually grow testicles, so I suppose I have no choice at this point but to listen to you whine. Whatever you say man.

a.) He is playing better football right now than any of those you mentioned.

b.) He is in a passing offense with a bad defense.

c.) His wide receivers are finally adjusting to their new roles

d.) None of the other QB's you mentioned have a consistent running game either, with maybe the exception of Romo.

Brees' WRs are far inferior to what Romo, Hasselbeck, Palmer, and Favre have at their disposal. Brees' line is also terrible, which does not help his cause.

As always with my bold predictions, you are more than welcome to challenge with a wager. Any wager you would like. Of course, this would require you to actually grow testicles, so I suppose I have no choice at this point but to listen to you whine. Whatever you say man.

I don't feel the need to take money from an obnoxious, blow-hard jerkoff on the Internet. The fact that your "bold predictions" almost always blow up in your face and make you look like a massive asstard is more than enough reward for me. Have fun digging yourself further into that hole.

Edited by Bill Swerski

I don't feel the need to take money from an obnoxious, blow-hard jerkoff on the Internet.

And you're a booger eater!!! There, I was finally able to prove my point in terms you can understand! If you are ready to man-up, lemme know. At this point, it is as simple as that. Seriously, who didn't think you were going to back out again and call names. You are becoming awfully predictable. I am begging you to take this bet. I am fully aware, however, that wagers require testicles. I suppose I have no choice but to listen to you're ridiculous whining. I do enjoy watching cowards at play.

Edited by Seahawks21

My goodness, who didn't see that comeback coming?!?! Lotsa balls ya got there old man. :D Who didn't know you were too much of a weasel to stand behind anything you say!!? Great name-calling again though!! You're gettin pretty good!! We've been through this. Talk to me when you are ready to act like a grown man.

I don't believe that Hat Trick asked for your opinion of his trade, but you offered a scathing criticism of it anyway. And, as usual, your reasoning is somewhere between dubious and baseless.

Your arrogance is off the charts and it speaks volumes that NOBODY here respects your opinion about anything related to the NFL. Your "bold predictions" have been proven incorrect and laughed at time and time again. So not only are you a Grade A jerk-off, but you're a massive hack as well. Come back when you have something intelligent to contribute.

Honestly dude, I've been looking around these forums, you get on everybody's nerves. I am so far past letting you irritate me. Read my posts. I have a well-mannered back and forth with everybody here but you. Calling people names just doesn't get my rocks off. Sorry I'm not capable of coming down to your level. I kinda feel sorry for you. I seem to be about the only person left that even acknowledges your presence any more. Kinda lonely on 50 but act 12 island?? Calling names on the internet. Wow. Who does that!?!??

Honestly dude, I've been looking around these forums, you get on everybody's nerves. I am so far past letting you irritate me. Read my posts. I have a well-mannered back and forth with everybody here but you.

Actually, you're probably the biggest instigator I see on these boards. And frankly, Bill makes a lot more sense and backs up his statements much better than you do.

:D

I don't know that i've seen him back a point with anything other than namecalling. This is a bit odd coming from you, Sturphy, you and I have had some pretty productive debates over the last few months. I'm just not an instigator by nature. Please, come up with any example you can find where I have had any kind of less-than-cordial discussion with anyone but this idiot. I will defend myself or my position, yes. I respect your opinion, but I must categorically disagree.

I will never disrespect someone the way Swerski does. I have never been one for name-calling on the internet. I do not attempt to belittle the people that I disagree with. I make my opinion clear. If you don't agree, please, by all means, make a wager as a good handful of the people on the huddle have done, most of who now owe me money. Don't just simply call me names because you can't come up with any actual facts. That is like signing up for the special olympics. I make statements that nobody has thought of yet, therefore everybody naturally disagrees until they hear me out and then see what I was talking about come to life on the field.

In the end, if you are wrong, who really cares how you present your information, right?? Swerski can straw-man as many sexy arguments as he wants, doesn't make him right. Who cares how good he is at presenting bad information?

I don't know that i've seen him back a point with anything other than namecalling. This is a bit odd coming from you, Sturphy, you and I have had some pretty productive debates over the last few months. I'm just not an instigator by nature. Please, come up with any example you can find where I have had any kind of less-than-cordial discussion with anyone but this idiot. I will defend myself or my position, yes. I respect your opinion, but I must categorically disagree.

I will never disrespect someone the way Swerski does. I have never been one for name-calling on the internet. I do not attempt to belittle the people that I disagree with. I make my opinion clear. If you don't agree, please, by all means, make a wager as a good handful of the people on the huddle have done, most of who now owe me money. Don't just simply call me names because you can't come up with any actual facts. That is like signing up for the special olympics. I make statements that nobody has thought of yet, therefore everybody naturally disagrees until they hear me out and then see what I was talking about come to life on the field.

In the end, if you are wrong, who really cares how you present your information, right?? Swerski can straw-man as many sexy arguments as he wants, doesn't make him right. Who cares how good he is at presenting bad information?

Again, nobody here respects your opinion, and your retarded strawman arguments can't disguise that fact.

Put your presidents up. That's all I'm sayin'. If I am so wrong, why are you so afraid to make a wager? I would gladly rob you blind. This doesn't make sense to me, or anybody that calls themselves a man. If I call somebody out, I am willing to back it up. Go run and hide behind your namecalling, Betty.

Put your presidents up. That's all I'm sayin'. If I am so wrong, why are you so afraid to make a wager? I would gladly rob you blind. This doesn't make sense to me, or anybody that calls themselves a man. If I call somebody out, I am willing to back it up. Go run and hide behind your namecalling, Betty.

Being willing to bet money on bad arguments doesn't make you an NFL expert. Nor does it win the argument.

If you want to debate an issue with me, use facts to back it up. Your "well, you won't bet on it, so you're obviously wrong" arguments don't prove anything. I'm interested in debating ideas, not betting.

I'm just not an instigator by nature. Please, come up with any example you can find where I have had any kind of less-than-cordial discussion with anyone but this idiot.

I don't have the energy.

But, you do consistently stir it up by dropping statements that are short and very opinionated without anything to back them up until someone jumps all over you for it. That, is instigation.

Just calling it like I see it. I don't think I'm alone, but whatever.

Being willing to bet money on bad arguments doesn't make you an NFL expert. Nor does it win the argument.

If you want to debate an issue with me, use facts to back it up. Your "well, you won't bet on it, so you're obviously wrong" arguments don't prove anything. I'm interested in debating ideas, not betting.

Me, use facts!?!? Me?!? Is this the same person?? This is the namecaller Swerski, right?? I am a f'ing Almanac of facts.

I have never had a "well, you won't bet on it, so you're obviously wrong" argument. Never one. I have had several, quit calling me names instead of being a man "bet on it" arguments. I don't remember calling you wrong as much as I recall defending my arguments against the ever popular "moron, homo, retard, and assface" points that you repeatedly come up with.

If you were to say Drew Brees was not going to have a stellar second half, I promise you my retort would not contain the words "moron, homo, retard or assface". This is how five-year olds argue. I would tell you that I disagree, and give you my reasons for doing so. I would offer a friendly wager, because that is simply what men who cannot agree do. Again, children call names when they disagree, adults wager.

I know it is painful but I am right again. Brees is going to have a huge second half. We have both argued our points, and you have called names as usual. I ask you, how do you think we should resolve this?? Should I simply take the verbal assault? What happens when I am proven right?? Nobody will remember this post and I will not have any money in my pocket, which leaves you available to pull this nonsense time and time again. I ask, where does it end?? Is it your plan to simply follow me around these message boards and call me names and tell me how wrong I am without ever offering to back up your statements in any way? I mean, really??? Really!?!?! Is that seriously your plan?? Cause, dude, that is like, I can't even comprehend how juvenile that is. I mean, who really calls people names over the internet?? I can't think of a more chappy chap what does it for me thing to do, and the mice have been running in my head for like ten minutes. That is more chappy chap what does it for me than throwing eggs at passing cars. And offer to back it up in no way at all. Doesn't exactly take a lot of dignity.

I know your reply word for word. Lemme guess, it will start with a namecall, most likely homo. You will then try to sidetrack the argument and say something about Brees. You will then come up with some feeble attempt to turn these very arguments against me. Like I said, you have become predictable. Guess what dude, we're not buying!! We can see right through you into the empty soul that was somehow robbed along with your dignity. Just some friendly advice, but you may want to try and find it at some point, unless of course it stays out past 8 o'clock, in which case you and Bertha will be spending "quality' time together. I bet she doesn't even let you beat it up anymore.

My God, how much time did you spend on that rant? :wacko:

You DON'T present facts. You present your OPINION, and when somebody tells you that your logic is sub-par, you over-compensate for your lack of intellect by challenging somebody to a bet. That's not "winning" an argument. That's being a retard who can't back up his arguments with evidence.

And I'm so sorry that I hurt your feelings by calling you names. :D But I find it humorous that the person who THREATENED TO BEAT ME UP in an unsolicited PM would whine about that like a little girl. :D

Edited by Bill Swerski

" If I hear one more fantasy owner using the cast as an exuse, I am going to puke!!! It isn't like he used to use that off arm to stiff-arm or anything. Neither was he prone to shifting the ball alot. The O-line is certainly part of it, but Shaun is a has-been and never will be again.

The wrist isnt an excuse its reality.Is he as good as he was? No

But to say that having a cast has no effect on his game is naive.

He has used his arm to fend off tacklers and switched the ball as well in the past,saying he hasnt is selective memory and not fact.

Its more difficult for him to pass protect and almost impossible to catch the ball,so he gets taken out more and more in those situations.When he comes back in what is the defense expecting then,a pass?

You put a cast on to heal a broken bone,the natural instinct is to protect that when you are going to get hit,which isnt something that will help you in a game,so Im assuming it will hurt you.

Edited by xtra

As always with my bold predictions, you are more than welcome to challenge with a wager.

Pearman would play in 2-back sets, Weaver would play in single-back sets.

I'll bet a Benjamin that Pearman doesn't play one down for the rest of the year. PM me for payment info.

You confuse "boldness" with "look at me; I have no idea what I'm talking about."

The wrist isnt an excuse its reality.Is he as good as he was? No

But to say that having a cast has no effect on his game is naive.

He has used his arm to fend off tacklers and switched the ball as well in the past,saying he hasnt is selective memory and not fact.

Its more difficult for him to pass protect and almost impossible to catch the ball,so he gets taken out more and more in those situations.When he comes back in what is the defense expecting then,a pass?

You put a cast on to heal a broken bone,the natural instinct is to protect that when you are going to get hit,which isnt something that will help you in a game,so Im assuming it will hurt you.

Shaun hasn't played in passing situations for five years. Shaun does not nor has he fended off tacklers with his off hands. Just not in his arsenal. He switches the ball some, but does not do it nearly as often as the people that do it instinctively. He only does it when he is wide out in the open. I would venture as far as to say that Shaun Alexander switches the ball less than 90% of the starting RB's. He has almost always kept the ball in his right hand. He is a right handed runner. I just paused this post and watched a highlight tape of his. Very, very rarely did he switch the ball. It was only when he had lots of time and he was trying to set up to stiff-arm a safety.