[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Unanswered Trade Offers

dfv87

I'm sorry, and I don't know how if this totally crosses the etiquette barrier, but I NEVER reject trades that I don't want, unless I counter. I leave them on my screen for as long as humanly possible. The second that one of my guys gets hurt, if there is a trade offer out there for him, I will hurry up and accept the trade before it is revoked. This isn't so effective in football but in baseball and basketball I can get rid of at least one hurt player a year and get a good player in return.

How often does this actually work out in your favor? Not often I would think. Dik move, IMO.

How often does this actually work out in your favor? Not often I would think. Dik move, IMO.

It has worked out twice. The first time I got Gilbert Arenas, the second time I got Grady Sizemore. Won a championship once and got a second in the other. Is it my fault that they let their players dangle for so long?? If I had an offer out for a hurt player, even if I didn't have computer access, I would call somebody that minute and give them my password and have them take the trade off. I agree, it is most likely not moral, but I've been f'd in various ways myself over the years in fantasy sports, and I have found that morality isn't typically too high on owner's priority lists.

I agree, it's very irritating. More so when you know they go to the League's website regularly. But then again, if they want to be morans about it then be it. Just cancel your trade and wish a happy up your ally season. Just add to your ignore list.

What about leagues like Antsports where even when owners agree on a trade someone can protest it and then the league commish has to ask for more info from the trading owners - justification for the trade....

For example....I made an offer to the guy who is in last place in our league....he rejected it and counter-offered...now someone has protested and we are in limbo.....his counteroffer was: he gives me Plax and SJax for LaMont Jordan and S. Holmes.....guy has 3 RB's one of which is SJax (injured and a bye) and his other 2 are Willis McGehee and D. Williams..his WR's are deeper but I am getting his best WR.

KO'd