[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

w welker the new largent?

juiceman

Does anyone expect him to produce big tomorrow? I am a little nervous because the colts d is number one against the pass. Maybe the defensive stats are because the colts offense has dominated the score and clock fairly easily this season so far. Brady may give em a beatin but right now I cant tell. I just want lil wes to keep producing and pretending he is steve largent. He does cut precise routes like largent. He also catches great with his hands, doesnt rely on his body to catch the ball hence securing catches that lesser wr's dont get, imo.

FWIW I'm starting him, with TO, over Galloway and Evans. He is Brady's got to guy, the new Troy Brown.....or as Ben Coates was to Beldsoe. He's the most tarked WR and while Watson and/or Brady stay in to block Welker doesn't....I see no reason to not keep starting him...unless your lucky enough to have better option.

I wouldnt say hes a Largent ,hes too quick. :D

But hes definitely good.Against the cover 2 he should have a nice day catching underneath passes especially if Watson doesnt play.

Dude Largent was plenty quick. I was a Hawks fan back when I was a kid, so I used to read up on him. The coaches would say what a misconception it was to think he wasn't fast. His 40 time might not have been as good as most but he always showed well in cone drills and such which were more like actually running routes.

Dude Largent was plenty quick. I was a Hawks fan back when I was a kid, so I used to read up on him. The coaches would say what a misconception it was to think he wasn't fast. His 40 time might not have been as good as most but he always showed well in cone drills and such which were more like actually running routes.

I watched him when I was a kid ,just going off my memory.

Largent had good footwork and could always get open,but his speed wasnt what he was known for.

Edited by xtra

If the Eagles kept Stallworth and picked Randy Moss, Kevin Curtis would be Welker. I am statrting Welker every week. how could you not?