[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LaMont Jordan

ReturnToSender

Yes.

+1 oh and Hugh update your time for the marathon yesterday already.

eta: Although it's possible that Michael Bush starts getting more looks to see what they have in him moving forward.

Edited by irish

i can't remember seeing such a drastic fall from grace. i know jordan was battling injuries but did he do something to piss off kiffin, or did he get hurt again, or...? i'm not a jordan owner in any league but this shocking disparity in touches/carries came a little bit out of the blue.

and you gotta give paul sandy (free agent forecast) credit where credit's due...

Justin Fargas, Raiders

Dominic Rhodes has slid down the Raiders depth chart in favor of Justin Fargas. That’s noteworthy because starter LaMont Jordan is battling through some injuries that make him a question mark to play on most weeks. Jordan was active but ineffective in Week 8, carrying the ball 12 times for just 16 yards. Fargas also had 12 carries, but did a lot more with them. He ended the day with 61 yards rushing and added 36 yards receiving. If you’re facing a bye week issue, Fargas is a decent option. He figures to get plenty of work this week against the Texans—especially if Jordan rests.