[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

paper beats rock?

tonorator

By the way i work in the paper industry and i can tell you Paper is king ..its the # 1 commodity shipped from United States as export worlwide ( as it pertains to moving cargo via the ocean with container ships )

Paper mills STINK :D

True dat ...i was at one for GP in Brunswick , GA and it was the worst smell ever

on top of that , they had an automated sprinkler / car washing machine as the cars drove out each night for the employees of the mill ...their cars would be covered with dust and slop from the stuff coming out of the mills and swirling around

Have you read his book? The Alphabet of Manliness. Funny as hell. Currently sitting on the back of the guest toilet in my house. Great bathroom reading.

No, I haven't read it, but, I LOVE the stuff on his website, so, I'll have to pick it up. Thanks for the heads-up. :D

Dude many many moons ago my old drummer took off to live with this chick up in Pennsylvania. She live up near these paper mills. Horrible Horrible smell. But the old ass house he was living in used to be a bank about 100+ years ago and in the basement it had a huge walk in vault. it didn't lock anymore but it was creepy.