[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Wiggles

Menudo

Everyday, I have a Wiggles song in my head all day long. My son is going on 11 months old, and he LOVES the Wiggles. He watches it every morning, and there appear to only be about 10 episodes, so, at this point, I've got the songs memorized, and they stick in my head like no other. Then, we made the brilliant move of buying him a Wiggles DVD set, which I've memorized easily by now.

On another note, this little boy gets more fun and becomes more work with each passing day. I'm loving every minute of it !!!! :D It is certainly worth having "Chugga Chugga Chugga Big Red Car, We'll travel near and we'll travel far" in my head. :D

By the way, here are the newest pictures of my pride and joy (yes, I'm going to be that guy that updates you with pictures of him every so often, deal with it)

:wacko:

Click on 'Aiden' (:D They spelled it wrong, it is Aidan)

Passcode = attivo

Click "Enter the Gallery" on the bottom left of his picture..........

Feel free to buy some pictures, they will be worth money when he becomes the next Ben Roethlisberger or Jack Lambert (My wife's Dad and both brothers were college QB's, and I was a college LB, so, I'm not sure which yet) :D

Edited by Menudo

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyday, I have a Wiggles song in my head all day long. My son is going on 11 months old, and he LOVES the Wiggles. He watches it every morning, and there appear to only be about 10 episodes, so, at this point, I've got the songs memorized, and they stick in my head like no other. Then, we made the brilliant move of buying him a Wiggles DVD set, which I've memorized easily by now.

On another note, this little boy gets more fun and becomes more work with each passing day. I'm loving every minute of it !!!! :D It is certainly worth having "Chugga Chugga Chugga Big Red Car, We'll travel near and we'll travel far" in my head. :D

By the way, here are the newest pictures of my pride and joy (yes, I'm going to be that guy that updates you with pictures of him every so often, deal with it)

:wacko:

Click on 'Aiden' (:D They spelled it wrong, it is Aidan)

Passcode = attivo

Click "Enter the Gallery" on the bottom left of his picture..........

Feel free to buy some pictures, they will be worth money when he becomes the next Ben Roethlisberger or Jack Lambert (My wife's Dad and both brothers were college QB's, and I was a college LB, so, I'm not sure which yet) :D

Enjoy your son and God bless

and who are you kidding , we all know you sleep on this :

Nice and comfy

Lights, camera, action, Wiggles! Welcome to our TV show.

Lights, camera, action, Wiggles! Everybody let's go.

What's MUCH worse than the Wiggles is this annoying kid that they have on between the Wiggles and Higgleytown Heroes................Daniel Cook.

For whatever reason, that kid annoys the hell out of me.

However, I do like Captain Carlos, who comes on between JoJo and the Wiggles.

Did the Monkeymail come ? Did the Moneymail come ? Yes, the monkeymail came. Well, who's it from ?

Lights, camera, action, Wiggles! Welcome to our TV show.

Lights, camera, action, Wiggles! Everybody let's go.

Big red boat, stay a-float, cruising the ocean blue. Big red boat, stay a-float, cruising round the world, bringing fun to you. In a boat full of friends. How many friends ? One, two, three, and foooooooour. In a boat full of friends. How many friends ? One, Two, Three, & Fooooooooooouuuuuur.

I hate those guys. I can't stand watching them. They give me the creeps. I won't let my son watch them. I'll watch Baby Einstein until I'm blue in the face, but I downright refuse to watch those four. The asian guy (Jeff) is the worst. No eye brows and always sleeping. My baby boy ain't watchin' those millionaire pedophiles!

That's Ooh and Ahh, not Captain Carlos. :D

Captain Carlos is the annoying safety patrol kid.

No, I know they are two different things. TRUST ME.

Captain Carlos, sister Maria always tries to get him to eat junk food instead of a healthy snack......

"Hey big brother look at all this stuff, if you want to have a snack they may be good enough. They might not be good for you, but, they sure look like fun !"

My wife said that she thinks it would be more realistic if Maria was a big, fat chick. :D

I hate those guys. I can't stand watching them. They give me the creeps. I won't let my son watch them. I'll watch Baby Einstein until I'm blue in the face, but I downright refuse to watch those four. The asian guy (Jeff) is the worst. No eye brows and always sleeping. My baby boy ain't watchin' those millionaire pedophiles!

I hear you. My son also like Baby Einstein, but, the Wiggles are his favorite. When Daddy is watching him, and he gets fussy, and Daddy can't figure out what to do, the Wiggles are simply too hard to resist, as, when it comes to making him stop fussing, they are a sure thing.

wow you all are bringing back memories..my youngest ( i have 4 ) child is almost 7 and has gotten away from the wiggles ..although there is still a dora sighting from time to time ...Swiper no swiping ...

Still unless you know Barney like i know Barney ( lol ) , its not bad ..ill take the wiggles over Barney any day of the week

i do have to admit i actually enjoy watching Sponge Bob Square pants as well

I'm sure when he gets older (he's 5 months right now) he'll start to like them.

I hear you. My son also like Baby Einstein, but, the Wiggles are his favorite. When Daddy is watching him, and he gets fussy, and Daddy can't figure out what to do, the Wiggles are simply too hard to resist, as, when it comes to making him stop fussing, they are a sure thing.

:D I got one of those, too. I call it "mommy". :D

I'm sure when he gets older (he's 5 months right now) he'll start to like them.

:D I got one of those, too. I call it "mommy". :wacko:

:D That is a given. Mine even starts saying "Momma, momma" when he gets fussy. The Wiggles are more for when Daddy is on solo duty, where he is completely unqualified, but, does the best he can. :D

:D That is a given. Mine even starts saying "Momma, momma" when he gets fussy. The Wiggles are more for when Daddy is on solo duty, where he is completely unqualified, but, does the best he can. :wacko:

I don't know if it's his age or what, but tv shows don't calm him down yet. I have to take him for a walk outside in the stroller. That almost always does the trick. Unless he's hungry.

Pretty cool ride so far! :D

I havent seen much Wiggles, I think it comes on after I go to work. I defenitly have Higgletytown Heroes going through my head on most mornings. How about "All aboard the choo-choo train. All aboard all aboard." That one annoys me. So does Jojo. Is he supposed to be a clown?

:D

The Wiggles are on a bit late here so my daughter isn't into them too much. She does like JoJo, etc in the morning, but now the time change means Lilo & Stitch. (we don't do daylight savings time, but when the rest of your jokers do, it moves our television schedule around)

The latest movie she has been watching over and over is The Jungle Book.

"The Bear necessities, the simple bear necessities..."

"I wanna be like yoooouuuuu....walk like you...talk like you...."

I havent seen much Wiggles, I think it comes on after I go to work. I defenitly have Higgletytown Heroes going through my head on most mornings. How about "All aboard the choo-choo train. All aboard all aboard." That one annoys me. So does Jojo. Is he supposed to be a clown?

JoJo is a clown and a girl. Don't mess with JoJo. :D