[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Foster didn't practice

Seahawks21

I'm just sayin, if you were the coach with a terrible offense (26th in scoring) and your starting RB has only surpassed 64 yards twice this season, wouldn't you at least try the first round pick on your bench that happened to average five yards a carry?? If you had quarterbacks that can't keep themselves upright, wouldn't you try to give them a safety valve that could make plays for them so they didn't have to stand there and throw the ball downfield all day? I'm just sayin. I don't really have a man-crush. He does look awfully cute in them tight little white pants though!!

Edited by Seahawks21

:D Panthers suck and they got a 90 year old QB! Even if D Will was the next coming of Westy he aint goin nowhere on that team Period! :wacko::D And they play the Pack go ahead and check out what ALL DAY AP did in his 3 quarters of play last week vs Hawk and CO.

That may be the reason to play Deangelo,the QB situation is a mess which seems to be shutting down their best big play threat.Why not throw in Deangelo to give your team another break away threat?

I'm just sayin, if you were the coach with a terrible offense (26th in scoring) and your starting RB has only surpassed 64 yards twice this season, wouldn't you at least try the first round pick on your bench that happened to average five yards a carry?? If you had quarterbacks that can't keep themselves upright, wouldn't you try to give them a safety valve that could make plays for them so they didn't have to stand there and throw the ball downfield all day? I'm just sayin. I don't really have a man-crush. He does look awfully cute in them tight little white pants though!!

You're not listening, we do not throw the ball at all.

:D

You're not telling him what he wants to hear.

Seahawks you are absolutely right. All the Panthers homers are wrong. What do they know anyway?

Start him with confidence.

:D

Isn't that the same toe issue that supposedly was going to sideline Foster a couple weeks ago? Must not be too "turfed" of a toe. I'm wondering about the Smith shin injury...any news on the severity of that, other than being held out of practice? Does Fox have a Friday practice rule about playing on Sundays? Thanks for any thoughts.

I know that right now you don't throw the ball, but I'm guessing the game plan changes just a bit if Deangelo plays and Foster does not. Even now, they run different plays when Deangelo is on the field. It's a moot point. They're gonna keep rollling Foster out there. I will bet 20 bucks that Foster gets between 45-60 yards.

Even now, they run different plays when Deangelo is on the field. It's a moot point. They're gonna keep rollling Foster out there. I will bet 20 bucks that Foster gets between 45-60 yards.

Everything in the above statement is true. We do run different plays with Williams in there, we RUN the BALL EVEN MORE!!! In a game he started last season we only attempted 7 passes. Betting that Foster gets 45-60 yards on 15-20 attempts is stating the obvious.

JJ, what is your take on why Deangelo doesn't play more? Are you a Foster fan? Is Foster a fan favorite? Is there heat locally on Fox to try the kid?? I just keep thinking that I have to be missing something. It could be possible that Deangelo just isn't very good, but wouldn't they at least give him a shot before they determine that?

JJ, what is your take on why Deangelo doesn't play more? Are you a Foster fan? Is Foster a fan favorite? Is there heat locally on Fox to try the kid?? I just keep thinking that I have to be missing something. It could be possible that Deangelo just isn't very good, but wouldn't they at least give him a shot before they determine that?

Fox is loyal to vets. Foster and us fans suffered through the same thing a couple of years ago when an ineffective Stephen Davis fresh off of micro-fracture surgery and his 3.1 yards per carry average took almost all the carries for most of the season. Fox is simply a poor talent evaluator that is loyal to a fault. It is painful to watch.

And when they do check it down to the RBs, often they drop the ball (especially DW) which may be one of the reasons that Foster continues to start over him. :D

Fox is sometimes too loyal to his players and our team is suffering because of it, so I wouldn't be surprised to see very little change on the starters (barring an injury) until we are mathematically eliminated from the playoff race.

D Will has been a dissapointment ever since he entered the league. And I believe on a few occasions he has the opportunity to start, but did nothing. As for this season, even is Foster broke his leg and cant walk for life....D Will still would live up to only mediocrity.

+1. Time to face the music. If he can't beat out Foster, who is decidedly average, for at least a split, then we have to realize he may not be very good...