[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which team has the best chance to beat the Patriots?

PaulOttCarruth

Pats toughest test  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Which team has the best chance to beat the Patriots?

• Eagles
    • Ravens
    • Steelers
    • Jets
    • Dolphins
    • Giants
    • Jaguars (playoffs)
    • Colts (playoffs)
    • Chargers (playoffs)
    • Cowboys (Super Bowl)
    • Packers (Super Bowl)

As the Bills were saying in their post game comments yesterday, the Oline for the Pats was harder to break down than the WRs were to cover. Now, that may be a bit of overstatement, but I do think the Pats Oline doesn't get enough credit for the incredible success of the team this year.

I absolutely agree. They've always been high-tier, but they've been absolutely outstanding in pass protection this year. I was surprised that both Dungy and Wade Phillips were able to get to Brady early on in their respective match-ups.

Like I said before, my only hope is that the Colts can put the Pats in a situation where the conditions will make the ball difficult to hold on to and that they can play more physically up front. But I'm definitely not holding my breath. And they have a massive hole to dig themselves out of right now, to the point where I'm hearing Jim Mora's famous "Playoffs??!!" line in the back of my head.

I don't think there's a corner in the league who can match up with Moss when Brady is throwing him the ball.

Negative. Woodson and Harris are 2 of the top corners in the league. Patriots have an explosive offense but no defense; Cowboys have an explosive offense with one explosive receiver and no defense; Packers are explosive on both sides of the ball. I put my money on the Packers. I'll take substance over style any day of the week.

Negative. Woodson and Harris are 2 of the top corners in the league. Patriots have an explosive offense but no defense; Cowboys have an explosive offense with one explosive receiver and no defense; Packers are explosive on both sides of the ball. I put my money on the Packers. I'll take substance over style any day of the week.

So they're two of the top corners in the league? That still doesn't mean that either one of them could cover Moss one-on-one when Brady's throwing the ball.

:Dnfl.com total defense stats While I don't disagree that the Packers defense is having a great season, I don't get how you can say the Pats have no defense. That's :D

I'm thinking the Giants but only because I think BB will rest some of the starters or won't play them more than a half.

Translation: The only way the Pats lose is if they shut themselves down. I don't believe another team can do it.

Didn't the Gmen take down another past undeafeted prospect.....? Amani Toomer....?....1998 Vikings?

but these pats look unstoppable. Until someone kills Brady.