[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Michael Bush?

bootdown21

He remains on the PUP list and will not play this year.

The deadline to put Bush on the 53-man roster came and went. Bush remains on the Physically Unable to Perform list, and will be there for the rest of the season ineligible to practice or play with the team. He will work out on the side with injured players and attend all meetings and functions.

He remains on the PUP list and will not play this year.

From KFFL:

Nov 21

Oakland Raiders RB Michael Bush (leg) was not activated off the Physically Unable to Perform list Wednesday, Nov. 21. Since Wednesday was the last day to activate him, Bush will remain on the list. Head coach Lane Kiffin said part of the reason Bush was not activated was because they would have had to release either RB LaMont Jordan or RB Dominic Rhodes, and they did not want one of their division rivals to sign the one they released.

I wonder if this clears it up and we can safely say Bush is done for the year.

Is not activating Bush, the same as him being on IR?

In other words, for keeper leagues with IR roster spots, would Bush technically qualify as being on IR right now for the rest of the year?

Technically no. He is not on IR and he has never been on the official OAK roster at any time. He has been drafted but never added to the team due to existing physical issues. I own him in my dynasty league and could never IR him because he has never shown up on the active roster to be questionable, doubtful, out or on IR.

Technically no. He is not on IR and he has never been on the official OAK roster at any time. He has been drafted but never added to the team due to existing physical issues. I own him in my dynasty league and could never IR him because he has never shown up on the active roster to be questionable, doubtful, out or on IR.

Not being on IR is he allowed to practice or take part in team meetings?