[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to do use this week, RB!

Mags

I am going to start MJD and M. Morris already, but have to start one more out of this group:

Norwood @ home against the Colts

Gore against AZ

T. Jones tomorrow against the Cowboys

B. Jacobs against MN

MN is tough against the run, but would probably still lean to Jacobs, if he was not injured. Not sure if he will play or not and if I gamble, Norwood (who I am not even considering really) and T. Jones play tomorrow and I would be stuck with Gore who I would love to stay away from. What do you think? Can Thomas Jones do anything against the Cowboys on Turkey Day, probably playing from behind or would Gore be a better option or should I wait to see what happens with Jacobs? Appreciate the help. It is a standard scoring league, no PPR.

Wow! I was hoping, I guess, to see more Jones fans. Gore has killed me all year and did nothing against a terrible D last week. I may roll the dice with Jones. Anyone else? I appreciate the feedback, just guess I was hoping to see some more Jones supporters. Either way, the matchups are bad.

No, planning on Gore. I asked because I was looking for advice like anyone else using this board. It is just frustrating to see 100 people view your post and then see kicker questions get answered. Was there confusion in the question being asked???

Did you play Jones? Why did you ask?