[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Most wins in a week

Cameltosis

I went 5-0 last week, first time all year. Unfortunately I am out of the playoffs in 3 of them and fighting for a playoff spot in one and definately in, in another.

My best team happens to be my local, which would tend to make sense to me. I'm a lot more into FF than these guys, but man do they talk a lot of smack. #2 seed right now.

Edited by Hat Trick

7-0 once and a handful of 6-1 weeks

have made the playoffs in 6 of 7

7th League is 32 Homers and I am 1 game behind the div leader(cowboys)

currently sit as the top WC but this week is a double header and not sure

exactly what happens if i lose both...but if i win both and with some help i

could still end up with the best overall record in the NFC

overallhave 1 bye with the chance for 4 other byes too

edit: week 4 is my only losing week of the season going 2-4

Edited by keggerz

I'm in 5 leagues ... I don't recall ... but I believe I may have gone 5-0 once or twice this season.

The days of 5-0 stopped for me when Ronnie Brown went down (2 leagues). One of those leagues my starting RBs were Ronnie Brown and LaMont Jordan.

I hear ya. I had Brown or LJ in 3 leagues and both of them in my big money league. I will make the playoffs in all 4, but in my BM I went from a 1 or 2 seed to a wild card.

eta: my LJ was not Jordan.

Edited by Cameltosis

6-0 last week!

I swore I'd do fewer leagues than the 5 I did last year...

:D

Thats the thing. I have never done more than 6, but this is the first year I have been down to 4 in a while. I like it better and could probably drop another. It just sucks when you dont have anyone left to root for.

Thats the thing. I have never done more than 6, but this is the first year I have been down to 4 in a while. I like it better and could probably drop another. It just sucks when you dont have anyone left to root for.

I was at 5 last year and dropped two. Heck of a lot better. Would like to drop a couple more but the 3 I am in are pretty specific, so they each have a different challenge.

Don't see myself ever adding more.

It's a second job. I'd rather it be a part-time job though. So, MUST scale back next season.