[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Heehawks

heehawks

After today's game, I finally have that good football feeling about my team for the first time this year. You know, the one that starts creeping in late in the season because you notice the ball starts bouning your way more often than not. Good things just start to happen and maybe, just maybe the run to the playoffs has started. Its a feeling for heehawk fans that hasn't come around very often in our 30 years of existence. But it is a fresh feeling to be sure. I'm hoping the feeling sticks around for a while as I know the window in the NFL is small. Unfortunately, the heehawks window is almost shut, but the feeling is there nonetheless. Here's hoping that the good football feeling continues to fuel my faith in the hometown heehawks.

They certainly don't have the killer instinct....this game was there to put away the entire 2nd half and they almost gave it away. However, I would certainly expect them to give Green Bay or Dallas a competitive game if they meet either one in the playoffs.

I consider the Seahawks a dangerous team in the playoffs. When healthy, their receiving corps is as deep as any in the league. They have been inconsistent, but, I still see them as a dangerous team for the Packers and Cowboys in the playoffs.