[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

brian-billick ...

zmanzzzz

He looks more like a turkey for calling time out as Ravens stuffed pats on 4th down ...would have been game over and shula would have been drunk celebrating 1st pats loss :D

Ok Mr. Winky, it wasn't Billick that called the TO it was Rex Ryan, and do you really need to use the same emoticon on every reply.

Your not that funny.

Ok Mr. Winky, it wasn't Billick that called the TO it was Rex Ryan, and do you really need to use the same emoticon on every reply.

Your not that funny.

Six kings and I never hit off ...but I thank you for your criticism as I often felt I overwinked but was not sure ...now I see the wink may be a problem and I will have to reassess my use of it

As for being funny , I am going to buy a dvd ( maybe seinfeld season 5 dvd ) and practice because I won't rest until I make you laugh ...my huddle existence will not carry any merit till that day

You are correct about billick not calling time out ...it was defensive coordinator

Bilick is on the verhe of having a turkey neck over next 5 years so I may not be wrong about that

:urgetoenterwinkemoticonwasstrong: