[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jerrious Norwood, RB, ATL

KevinL

There's no way of knowing, but the Falcons not using Norwood is like the Eagles not using Westbrook. I'm not saying that Norwood is in Westbrook's class yet, but he's by far the most dangerous weapon the Falcons have and he should be the centerpiece of their offense.

...and no, I am not a Norwood owner. That's just my unbiased opinion.

There's no way of knowing, but the Falcons not using Norwood is like the Eagles not using Westbrook. I'm not saying that Norwood is in Westbrook's class yet, but he's by far the most dangerous weapon the Falcons have and he should be the centerpiece of their offense.

...and no, I am not a Norwood owner. That's just my unbiased opinion.

I thought he would be a westbrook type player and reports say he cant block thats why he is not starting. I agree in the NFL if you cant block you cant play. However, Dunn has been sucking at blocking lately. That entire team just looks out of it. I saw many times where Dunn picked up the wrong person.

I dont know if Norwood is worst than Dunn at blocking but something has to give. I hope Norwood gets more a role in that offense. Yes I am a Norwood owner but I have been high on him before I was.

Well, he can't possibly get less touches without actually being benched... so I would think that whoever steps into the role in Atlanta for the next few weeks will have to be a step up for Norwood. I still might not play him right away in the FF Playoffs, but I would think that this should add to his value in Keeper leagues.

I dont have him on a team and havent seen many Atlanta games but I will say this. The other night I was watching the game and on his first touch my eyes popped open because of the burst I saw from him. That guy looks like he will be a very dangerous weapon one day. He certainly has the tools..Does he block well ?